Guest: Jon Kelly www.yourinnervoice.com
Host: Roxy Lopez of The Truth Denied Talk Radio
Jon Kelly asks the question “Is Big Science Missing the Big Picture?”
- Mirror Principle: Reverse Speech demonstrates how intelligent messages are encrypted backwards within human speech and how these messages can be detected by monitoring reverse playback of speech recordings.
- Reflection Principle :The faces in the mantra images are resolved through an act of reflection. In poetic terms, this implies how the work of humanity is to complete the universe as it was given, to close the cosmic circle or dharmachakra. In terms of meditation, this act of completion is understood as reflection upon one’s innermost nature.
- John answers the scientific questions regarding “NASA’s acoustic wand” and the properties that involve levitation.
- The Short Sharp Science blog on NewScientist.com called this technique for
- suspending several drops of liquid at once a form of acoustic “wizardry”.
- John also played us some clips of REVERSE SPEECH and even asked the host Roxy Lopez what she heard in the recordings as well!
- Activating Human Potential : How can we ? What are the methods that have been successfully used in the past?
- The Mantra Photographs also demonstrate the same principle of reflection.Each of the iconic water suspension images in the video is resolved by reflecting the photographic frame across the “Y” axis. The photographs reveal visually what the ear detects: that mirror encryption is inherent and universal to human vocal transmissions.
- Reflection Principle : The faces in the mantra images (in the video ) are resolved through an act of reflection. In poetic terms, this implies how the work of humanity is to complete the universe is it was given, to close the cosmic circle or dharmachakra. In terms of meditation, this act of completion is understood as reflection upon one’s innermost nature.
Please listen to the interview here!
- Proverbial children:“ I spank him.”
- Betty Hill 1961 Abduction Betty Hill: The saucer –“ I’ll block it.”
- Abduction President Barack Obama: Knows power of alien saucers.
About Jon Kelly
As a Clinical Speech Analyst
Secret messages encrypted backwards in human speech can be detected using a mirror filter on a digital audio workstation where recordings of human speech can be monitored for unconscious and involuntary communications.
The open source analytic methodology used in detecting the secret messages reflects a graph of digitally sampled speech across the Y axis, enabling audio playback and monitoring in reverse. The messages detected through this procedure are formed by unconscious processes related to sleep talking and Freudian slips. These communications repeatedly provide involuntary disclosures that reveal hidden contents of the speaker’s unconscious mind. Examiner.com has previously reported how such analysis has proven effective in the gathering of intelligence for military, political, forensic, and clinical and UFO Disclosure applications.http://yourinnervoice.com/
Examiner.com has also reported how Vancouver-based investigative research studying the detection of secret messages encrypted backwards within the human voice fulfills legacy demands from the scientific community for an advanced technique of UFO witness interrogation. Eminent researcher and US government UFO scientist Dr. J. Allen Hynek wrote in his book The UFO Experience – A Scientific Inquiry how “[The 1960’s US Air Force Project] Blue Book was a “cover-up” to the extent that the assigned problem was glossed over for one reason or another. In my many years association with Blue Book, I do not recall ever one serious discussion of methodology, of improving the process of data gathering or of techniques of comprehensive interrogation of witnesses.
This research complies with the standards and results of a published work in which human listeners monitored speech sounds that had been subject to various degrees of mirror filtering in order to measure their relative intelligibility under highly filtered conditions. Commenting on the results of this study, Britain’s prestigious Royal Society noted how
“It is remarkable that speech remains reasonably intelligible even under conditions of extreme distortion, such as … time reversal of segments of speech (Saberi & Perrott 1999)” – Brian C.J. Moore “
Basic auditory processes involved in the analysis of speech sounds”, (Phil. Trans. R. Soc. B12 March 2008 vol. 363 no. 1493 947-963)
The authors of the study told Nature, one of the premier publications in science, how
“We have studied the intelligibility of speech, and find it is resistant to time reversal of local segments of a spoken sentence” – KouroshSaberi and David R. Perrott
“Cognitive restoration of reversed speech”, (Nature398 (29 April 1999)
One of the authors, distinguished University of California, Irvine Professor of Cognitive Sciences Kourosh Saber even went so far as to state how “Speech is a multidimensional stimulus. There are different ways you can extract a message from it.”
Here are the details of Jon’s photos, absolutely amazing!!!
Stirring the Waters
By Jon Kelly © 2012 All Rights Reserved
These Mantra Photography images were produced using a digital camera, Sanskrit mantras and reflection. Recorded in various outdoor locations in the Vancouver, British Columbia region, the series demonstrates highly symmetrical organization of water droplets into iconic forms resolved when the photographic frames are reflected across the “Y” axis.
The upper form reveals the face of a man with cat-like features whose forehead is the face of a bird with its wings displayed. The middle form is the face of a boar with its lingual frenulum visible as the tongue is curled upwards in Khecari mudra. The lower form is the face of a turtle whose forehead is marked with an inverse “U”-shaped tilaka (mark signifying the footprint of Visnu).
Depictions of these iconic forms can be identified within the Sanskrit Puranas. The Puranas describe how the Rigvedic conception of Visnu (Cosmic Consciousness as the “operator” of the universe) is known to incarnate in various forms (avatara). These forms follow a timeline sensitive to the evolution of species. They include a fish, a turtle, a boar, a lion-man, a little person and spiritually developed human beings.
From within this literary framework, the lower image most closely resembles Kurma, the turtle avatar. The middle image complies with Varaha, Visnu’s boar avatar. The upper image evokes the Narahari lion-man avatar crowned by a bird. In classical South Asian iconography, the eagle Garuda is Visnu’s avian mount.
Both the upper and middle images were produced while reciting Sanskrit mantras aloud. The upper image is derived from the AUM (acoustic root of creation) mantra. The middle image is derived from BABA NAM KEVALAM (“Love is Everything”).
From a perspective informed by physical science, the invisible constraint that organized the droplets in these images can understood as the acoustic wave of the human voice.
However, the lower image was produced during silent practice in dhyana (the seventh limb of Patanjali’s Yoga). This means that there was no audible acoustic waveform present. The resonant chamber of the abdominal cavity vibrated in such a way that the breath, once silently exhaled, was encrypted symmetrically with an iconic form.
From a perspective informed by spiritual science, the source of such a calibrated vibration came from deep within the mind of the meditation practitioner silently reciting the mantras.
This evident condition reflects another classical depiction of Visnu meditating upon the Ocean of Consciousness. From this perspective, human life with its many ups and downs is understood as a dramatic ride upon these cosmic waves, stirred by the mantras continuously emanating from within Visnu’s mind.
The photographs reveal that such a conception becomes experiential and instrumentally measurable in the life of one following a reflective path.
The mantras of the meditation practitioners are stirring the waters.
Writes Vancouver UFO Examiner for Examiner.com: http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vancouver/jon-kelly
Produced rare and unique paranormal photography portfolio revealing intelligent bisymmetrical designs (more advanced than any contemporary Cymatics research) encrypted within audio waveforms as revealed through the signature of the human voice on elements including water and plasma.
Recorded over a dozen hours of UFO incidents over Vancouver, Canada, Southwestern British Columbia, ECETI Ranch in Washington State, Dallas, Marfa and Stephenville, Texas using 0 Lux 3CCD and 0.0001 Lux Night Vision camera systems.
Produces Secret Message TV for YouTube and Ustream. SMTV programming includes
- UFO Mountain (http://www.UFOMountain.com)
- Trance Report (http://www.TranceReport.com)
- ExoUniversityTV (http://www.exouniversity.org/)
(Over 5 million views on You Tube)