Guest: Brad Olsen
Tonight’s program with BRAD OLSEN lit up phone lines like a July 4th celebration! Callers ,and even hosts from other alternative radio shows, called in to confirm some of the information that Brad conveying to the public tonight.
Brad Olsen is the author of “Future Esoteric: The Unseen Realms”, and is in the process of writing yet another book that he briefly discussed tonight!
Some of the questions that Brad answered on the show were:
- What is the nature of the esoteric subjects, and what is the “alternative narrative”?
- Why do some Western nations make outward attempts at disclosure, while the USA is as tight lipped as ever?
- What matters most to the Cabal and their power base?
- How are UFOs powered and given flight, and how long has the USA had the backward technology to do it?
- Describe the holographic “yellow cube” that can interface with the human mind?
- Can it be possible to redefine society in a world without money?
- What are the two “end games” for humanity?
- What are the time travel timelines 1 & 2?
- What is the EVENT?
- Is it possible humanity has been under a collective spell from malevolent ETs for millennia?
- What is the FOURTH REICH?
As usual, Brad Olsen entertained us for the entire 2 hour program, so take a listen!
Purchase the book (just click the book) and take a look to Brad Olsen’s collection!
BRAD OLSEN gained the distinction of an “award-winning travel writer” title in February, 2010 when his travel guide Sacred Places North America: 108 Destinations (2nd ed.) won the Bay Area Travel Writers top gold prize award (First Place winner) for the “2010 Best Travel Book for the Planet Earth” category.
Brad Olsen has been a published artist since he was 14 years old. Starting in 1979 as a political cartoonist for his high school newspaper he continued his craft five years later at Illinois State University’s college newspaper. His comic strip was renowned for its witty satire and biting criticisms. A decade later he founded Consortium of Collective Consciousness Publishing in San Francisco, the city where his office is still located. The company has produced 12 book titles including In Search of Adventure: A Wild Travel Anthology, featuring 80 different authors. Key to Solomon’s Key: Is This the Lost Key of Masonry? by Lon Milo DuQuette, was released in the second edition in 2010. Brad’s first book World Stompers: A Global Travel Manifesto, now in its fifth edition, was lauded by film director Oliver Stone as a “subversive masterpiece of travel writing” and Publisher’s Weekly labeled it a “quirky chain pleaser.” His travel web site relating to the book (www.stompers.com) was Microsoft Network’s “Site of the Week” and continues to rank as a “Top 5%” Lycos site. The lastest book released by CCC Publishing was The Tribes of Burning Man by Steven T. Jones, which won third place in the 2011 Sharp Whit award for “Best Non-Fiction Book of the Year.”
To listen to past interviews with Brad Olsen just click the following poster!