MONSANTO Casa Grande, AZ location by Roxy Lopez of The Truth Denied
- In 2014 , the American Academy of Environmental Medicine has asked physicians to advise all patients to avoid genetically modified foods altogether.
- Jeffrey M. Smith, the author of “Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of Our Lives” stated to CNN NEWS that “says several animal studies indicate serious health risks associated with genetically modified food, including infertility, immune problems, accelerated aging, faulty insulin regulation and changes in major organs and the gastrointestinal system.”
- The five most common GMOs — corn, canola, soy, cotton and sugar beets — often end up as additives (in the form of corn syrup, oil, sugar, flavoring agents or thickeners) in packaged foods, says Gruver, so check ingredient labels carefully.
What does “Non-GMO Project Verified seal” mean?
The verification seal indicates that the product bearing the seal has gone through our verification process. Our verification is an assurance that a product has been produced according to consensus-based best practices for GMO avoidance:
- We require ongoing testing of all at-risk ingredients—any ingredient being grown commercially in GMO form must be tested prior to use in a verified product.
- We use an Action Threshold of 0.9%. This is in alignment with laws in the European Union (where any product containing more than 0.9% GMO must be labeled). Absence of all GMOs is the target for all Non-GMO Project Standard compliant products. Continuous improvement practices toward achieving this goal must be part of the Participant’s quality management systems.
- After the test, we require rigorous traceability and segregation practices to be followed in order to ensure ingredient integrity through to the finished product.
- For low-risk ingredients, we conduct a thorough review of ingredient specification sheets to determine absence of GMO risk.
- Verification is maintained through an annual audit, along with onsite inspections for high-risk products.
Learn more about the:
Are products bearing the “Non-GMO Project Verified” seal GMO free? Check here : http://www.nongmoproject.org/learn-more/understanding-our-seal/
For the COMPLETE LIST of over 6,000 NON-GMO verified products :http://www.nongmoproject.org/find-non-gmo/search-participating-products/
Please click here to download the Non-GMO Project verified product code spreadsheet (07/13/2015)
Cultured Almondmilk, Blueberry
; Cultured Almondmilk, Cherry
; Cultured Almondmilk, Coconut
; Cultured Almondmilk, Peach
; Cultured Almondmilk, Plain
; Cultured Almondmilk, Raspberry
; Cultured Almondmilk, Strawberry
; Cultured Almondmilk, Vanilla
Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Non-Dairy Beverage (Canada)
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Barista Blend Unsweetened
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Chocolate
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Chocolate Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend Original Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend Unsweetened Original Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend Unsweetened Vanilla Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original/Originale Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Reduced Sugar Original
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Reduced Sugar Original Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Reduced Sugar Vanilla
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Reduced Sugar Vanilla Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Original
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Original Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Original/Originale Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla/Vanille Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla Chilled
; Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla/Vanille Chilled
; Almond Breeze Chocolate (Canada)
; Almond Breeze Non-Dairy Beverage Original (Canada)
; Almond Breeze Non-Dairy Beverage Unsweetened Original (Canada)
; Almond Breeze Non-Dairy Beverage Unsweetened Vanilla (Canada)
; Almond Breeze Non-Dairy Beverage Vanilla (Canada)
; Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Coconut Non-Dairy Beverage (Canada)
; Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend
; Almond Breeze Unsweetened Chocolate Non-Dairy Beverage (Canada)
; Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend
; Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend
Coconut Almondmilk Blend Toasted Coconut
; Cold Brew Coffee With Almondmilk Cafe Latte
; Cold Brew Coffee With Almondmilk Double Espresso
; Cold Brew Coffee With Almondmilk Mocha
; Creamy Original Pure Almond Milk
; Pure Almondmilk Unsweetened
; Pure Almondmilk Vanilla
Chia Kreme Cheeze Jalapeno Lime
; Chia Kreme Cheeze Onion & Chive
Organic Coconut Milk 17-19% Fat
Almond Dream Bars Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Almond Dream Cappuccino Swirl Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Almond Dream Caramel Latte Coffee and Almond Drink
; Almond Dream Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Almond Dream Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Bites
; Almond Dream Lil’ Dreamers Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Sandwiches
; Almond Dream Mocha Latte Coffee Drink
; Almond Dream Praline Crunch Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Almond Dream Strawberry Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Almond Dream Toffee Almond Fudge Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Almond Dream Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Drink
; Almond Dream Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Almond Dream Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Bites
; Almond Drink Enriched Original
; Almond Drink Enriched Vanilla
; Almond Drink Unsweetened Original
; Blends Almond, Cashew & Hazelnut Drink Dark Chocolate
; Blends Almond, Cashew & Hazelnut Drink Original
; Blends Almond, Cashew & Hazelnut Drink Original Unsweetened
; Blends Coconut, Almond & Chia Drink Original
; Blends Coconut, Almond & Chia Drink Original Unsweetened
; Blends Rice & Quinoa Drink Original Unsweetened
; Cashew Drink Unsweetened
; Coconut Dream Bites
; Coconut Drink Original
; Coconut Drink Unsweetened Original
; Coconut Drink Vanilla
; Gelato Almond-Based Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Black Cherry
; Gelato Almond-Based Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Cafe Latte
; Gelato Almond-Based Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Chocolate Indulgence
; Gelato Almond-Based Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Coconut Almond
; Gelato Almond-Based Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Raspberry Ribbon
; Gelato Almond-Based Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Sea Salt Caramel
; Gelato Almond-Based Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Tropical Mango
; Gelato Almond-Based Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Vanilla Bean
; Horchata Rice Drink
; Organic Cashew Original
; Organic Rice & Quinoa Drink Original
; Organic Sprouted Rice Drink
; Organic Sprouted Rice Drink Unsweetened
; Organic Unsweetened Enriched Sprouted Rice Drink Vanilla
; Rice Dream Strawberry Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Rice Dream Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Bites
; Rice Drink Chocolate
; Rice Drink Organic Original
; Rice Drink Organic Original Classic
; Rice Drink Original Enriched
; Rice Drink Vanilla
; Rice Drink Vanilla Classic
; Rice Drink Vanilla Enriched
; Rice Nog
; Soy Dream Butter Pecan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Soy Dream Vanilla Fudge Swirl Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Soy Dream Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Soymilk Chocolate
; Soymilk Organic Original Classic
; Soymilk Organic Original Enriched
; Soymilk Organic Vanilla
; Soymilk Organic Vanilla Classic
; Sunflower Drink Original
; Sunflower Drink Unsweetened Original
; Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
EB, Original Spread, 30lb Industrial
Vegan Gourmet Cheddar
; Vegan Gourmet Monterey Jack Flavour
; Vegan Gourmet Mozzarella Flavour
Edensoy Carob Soymilk, Organic
; Edensoy Chocolate Soymilk, Organic
; Edensoy Original Soymilk, Organic
; Edensoy Unsweetened Soymilk, Organic
; Edensoy Vanilla Soymilk, Organic
Almondmilk Unsweetened Original
; Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
Vegan Gourmet Cheddar
; Vegan Gourmet Cream Cheese Alternative
; Vegan Gourmet Monterey Jack
; Vegan Gourmet Mozzarella
; Vegan Gourmet Nacho Cheese Alternative
; Vegan Gourmet Shreds Cheddar
; Vegan Gourmet Shreds Fiesta Blend
; Vegan Gourmet Shreds Mozzarella
; Vegan Gourmet Sour Cream Alternative
Nuts & Chocolate Organic Nut Milk
; Nuts & Coconut Organic Nut Milk
; Nuts & Coffee Organic Nut Milk
; Nuts & Matcha Organic Nut Milk
; Nuts & Vanilla Organic Nut Milk
; Organic Creamy Cashewmilk Lightly Sweetened
; Flaxmilk Vanilla
; UnSweetened Original Flax Milk with Protein
; UnSweetened Vanilla Flax Milk With Protein
Mango Ginger Probiotic Beverage
; Original Probiotic Beverage
; Wild Blueberry Probiotic Beverage
Rice Drink Plus Protein Silky Smooth Original
; RiceMilk Creamy Vanilla
; RiceMilk Silky Smooth Original Unsweetened
; RiceMilk Velvety Chocolate
UHT Coconut Milk 17% Non Additive
; UHT Natural Coconut Cream
; UHT Natural Coconut Milk
; Ultra High Temperature Coconut Cream 24% Non Additives
Garlicky Herb Probiotic Cashew Spread
; Peppery Jack Probiotic Cashew Spread
; Probiotic Mousse Blueberry
; Probiotic Mousse Chocolate Raspberry
; Probiotic Mousse Mango
; Probiotic Mousse, Strawberry
; Smoky Gouda Probiotic Cashew Spread
Cherry Amaretto Coconut Bliss
; Coconut Bliss Cafe Latte Bars
; Coconut Bliss Cappuccino
; Coconut Bliss Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge
; Coconut Bliss Chocolate Peanut Butter
; Coconut Bliss Chocolate Walnut Brownie
; Coconut Bliss Dark Chocolate
; Coconut Bliss Ginger Cookie Caramel
; Coconut Bliss Lunaberry Swirl
; Coconut Bliss Mint Galactica
; Coconut Bliss Mocha Maca Crunch
; Coconut Bliss Naked Almond Fudge
; Coconut Bliss Naked Coconut
; Coconut Bliss Naked Coconut Bars
; Coconut Bliss Pineapple Coconut
; Coconut Bliss Salted Caramel & Chocolate
; Coconut Bliss Vanilla Island
; Dark Chocolate Coconut Bliss Bars
; Strawberry Love Coconut Bliss Bars
Chocolate Hemp Bliss
; Original Hemp Bliss
; Unsweetened Original Hemp Bliss
; Vanilla Hemp Bliss
; Honey Melt
; Rich & Creamy Buttery Spread
Bananas For PB & Chocolate
; Chocolate Almond Chip Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Creamy Coconut Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Gotta Do Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Java Crunch Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Lotta Mint Chip Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Mmm…Maple Pecan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Sweet Cherry Lime Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Vanilla Cha-Cha-Chai Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
; Vanilla…Ahh Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
Unsweetened Organic Coconut Cream
; Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk Classic
; Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk Light
; Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk, Food Service #10
The Neat Egg Vegan Egg Substitute
Dairy-Free Creamer French Vanilla Unsweetened
; Dairy-Free Creamer Original Unsweetened
Barista Series Almond Non-Dairy Beverage Original
; Hazelnut Chocolate Non-Dairy Beverage
; Hazelnut Original Non-Dairy Beverage
; Hemp Chocolate
; Hemp Original
; Hemp Original Unsweetened
; Hemp Vanilla
; Hemp Vanilla Unsweetened
; Organic 7 Grain Original
; Organic 7 Grain Vanilla
; Organic Almond Chocolate Non-Dairy Beverage
; Organic Almond Original Non-Dairy Beverage
; Organic Almond Original Non-Dairy Beverage (Canada)
; Organic Almond Original Unsweetened
; Organic Almond Original Unsweetened (Canada)
; Organic Almond Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage
; Organic Almond Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage (Canada)
; Organic Almond Vanilla Unsweetened
; Organic Almond Vanilla Unsweetened (Canada)
; Organic Oat Original Non-Dairy Beverage
; Organic Oat Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage
; Organic Soy Original Unsweetened
; Rice Low Fat Plain
; Rice Low Fat Vanilla
The following Non-GMO Sourcebook is the “world’s only “farm to fork” directory of non-genetically modified (non-GMO) food and agricultural products.”
With growing concerns about health and environmental risks of genetically modified (GM) foods, millions of people worldwide are demanding non-GMO food products.
The Non-GMO Sourcebook serves this growing trend by providing the most comprehensive list—more than 750 companies—of suppliers of non-GMO products and related services.
Purchase your copy today! Click on the book!
NON GMO SOURCE BOOK
The two simplest ways to avoid GMOs are:
1) Buy certified organic / USDA Organic products, which cannot intentionally include any GMO ingredients. Read more about organics and GMOs here >
2) Look for products bearing the “Non-GMO Project” verified seal, which indicate these products went through a separate certification process.
Note: as of 2013, you can also look for products bearing the GMO Guard verified seal from Natural Food Certifiers (the organization best known for their “Apple K Kosher” certification process / label).
Here are the brands that the NON GMO Project recommend that you support because they are organic + GMO free + private-/family owned. The list is always growing based on brands that we’ve had time to research first-hand. Please comment and suggest new companies—as long as they are family/privately-owned, and dedicated to organic, GMO free products.
NOTE: If you don’t see your favorite brand here, check our Corporate-Owned Organics page… many organic brands are now owned by major food manufacturing conglomerates.
• Amy’s Kitchen: canned soups, chili, beans, pasta sauce, salsas and frozen meals including Light and Lean, Gluten Free, and Light in Sodium for customers with special dietary needs.
• Apple and Eve: privately owned juice manufacturer with a USDA Certified Organic line of juices.
• Applegate Farms: this company is co-owned by the McDonnell family, and another family-owned company called Dietz and Watson. They maintain both a “natural” product line and an “organic” product line — deli meats, hamburgers, hot dogs, bacon, sausage and more — all of their organic products are GMO-free, and they specifically address GMOs on this page of their website. Their “natural” products are *not* organic *nor* GMO-free.
• Artisana Nut Butters: organic and GMO-free nut butters, coconut butter and oil, and chocolate spreads. They appear to be independently owned but we are unable to verify…
• Bearded Brothers: this small, family owned company from Austin, Texas makes organic, non-GMO energy bars.
• Betty Lou’s Bars: be sure to look for this family-owned company’s organic line of bars, since not all of their products are organic.
• Bionaturae: this “family-oriented, privately-owned” company offers organic pasta, fruit nectar, fruit spreads, olive oil, vinegar, and tomato sauces and pastes.
• Bob’s Red Mill: most (though not all) of their milled grains and grain products (flours, cereals, etc.) are organic and GMO-free; check your labels.
• Bueno Foods: this family-owned, New Mexico-based manufacturer has a separate line called BUENATURAL® that includes organic corn, blue corn, and whole wheat tortillas (not to mention green and red chili, all natural vegetarian tamales, and all natural stews made with free-range chicken and organic posole), all made without preservatives or additives. All of their tortillas are traditionally stone ground using volcanic rocks for authentic texture. Can’t find them in your local store? Order online from Spud.com.
• CB’s Nuts: owned by Clark and Tami Bowen, CB’s offers organic peanut butter certified by the Non-GMO Project as well as the USDA, plus their website features prominent opposition to GMOs and consumer education about the falsehoods of the “natural” labeling claim.
• Clif Bar: the majority of these energy / nutrition bars are not entirely organic / GMO-free (while Clif is committed to sourcing ingredients that are not genetically engineered, only 70% of the company’s purchased ingredients are certified organic). However, Clif Bar just introduced a brand new USDA Certified organic line called Kit’s Organic Fruit and Nut bars. Because these bars are USDA Certified, this means they are GMO free (read more about USDA labeling and organics here). Plus Clif Bar gets big kudos for donating $100,000 in support of California’s GMO Labeling Proposition 37. They were founded and are still run by a husband (Gary Erickson) and wife (Kit Crawford) team.
• Core Foods: founded and still run by Corey Rennell, this not-for-profit company creates USDA Organic (which is GMO-free), fresh, whole food raw bars (which they call “meals”).
• Crofter’s Organic Fruit Spreads: family-owned, organic and non-GMO!
• Dave’s Killer Bread: USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Certified breads from a family-owned and operated company.
• Eden Organic: the oldest independent organic food producer in the U.S. makes a wide variety of organic, GMO-free products including soy milk; whole grains and flours; dried fruit, nut, seeds and snacks; canned beans (black, kidney, navy, pinto, garbanzo and cannellini); canned chili; canned and jarred tomatoes and sauces; fruit juices, spreads and butters; condiments including soy sauce, sweeteners, oils, vinegars, spices and herbs; and a wide variety of traditional Japanese products from crackers and mochi, to miso and sea vegetables. Back in 1997, an independent test by the New York Times looking for traces of GMOs in 11 soy and corn-based products found Eden’s milk to be the only product that tested clean, a finding that Eden Foods attributed to their extensive certification and testing program.
• Edward & Sons Brands: this privately? family?-owned company is responsible for a number of organic and natural products, under the following brands: Let’s Do Organic | Native Forest | Nature Factor | Road’s End Organic. They also take a clear stance against GMOs on their website. Thanks to Shaela for bringing them to our attention!
• Feridies Peanuts: this family-owned company received Non-GMO Project Certification for three of their peanuts: Super Extra Large Salted Virginia Peanuts, Super Extra Large Unsalted Virginia Peanuts and Super Extra Large Redskin Virginia Peanuts in March 2014.
• Fiordifruuta Organic Fruit Spread: a subsidiary of family-owned Rigoni di Asiago.
• Grindstone Bakery: 100% organic, whole grain, GMO-free bread that is wheat-free, dairy-free, yeast-free, and gluten free.
• Grown Right: owned by the Lassonde family in Canada and distributed under their “Clement Pappas” brand, this label includes organic and natural lemonades, limeades and cranberry sauces.
• Healthy Times: premium baby food, cereal, biscuits and snacks that are USDA certified organic, GMO-free, certified kosher, with special formulas that are wheat free, dairy free, soy free products for sensitive babies
• Late July: organic snacks including chips, saltine crackers, sandwich crackers, cookies, and sandwich cookies (think healthy Oreos!). Note: in 2007, Snyder’s Lance Corporation bought a minority stake.
• Let’s Do Organic: see Edward & Sons Brands above.
• Lotus Foods: this family-owned California company offers a multiple (and unusual) varieties of organic rice. Check the labels closely, as not all of their product line is organic.
• Lundberg Family Farms / Wehah Farms: rice and rice-based products (cereals, chips, snack foods and more)
• Mary’s Free Range Turkeys: organic, GMO-free, and free range.
• Murray’s Chicken: Pennsylvania family-owned, humanely raised, Non-GMO Project certified fresh chicken.
• My Grandpa’s Farm: organic, gluten free mixes for brownies, cakes and breads from a family-owned company in Minnesota—named for the farm that has been in their family for generations.
• Napa Valley Naturals: this small, family-owned company offers USDA Organic certified olive oil, other cooking oils, and a variety of vinegars.
• Native Forest: see Edward & Sons Brands above.
• Nature Factor: see Edward & Sons Brands above.
• Nature’s Legacy / VitaSpelt / Purity Foods: GMO-free pasta, granola, flours, and snacks
• Nature’s Path: breakfast cereals, granolas, hot oatmeal, waffles, toaster pastries, pancake mix, and granola / snack bars.
• Newman’s Own Organics: still owned by Paul Newman’s daughter Nell, this company produces all organic products including pretzel snacks, cookies, dried fruit, coffee, tea, oils, vinegars and salad dressings, and pet food. All of the ingredients used in all of their products are grown on farms that have not used artificial fertilizers or pesticides for three years or more; the farms and processors have likewise been certified by an independent third party. All of their products are certified organic by Oregon Tilth; and Kosher certified by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, 333 Seventh Avenue, New York.
• NuGo Nutrition bars: be sure to look for this family-owned company’s organic line of bars (not all their products are organic).
• Nutiva: hemp, coconut, and chia “superfoods”
• Once Again Nut Butter: 100% employee-owned manufacturer of USDA Organic / Non-GMO Project certified peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, other seed butters, tahini, and more.
• One Degree Organic: cereal, bread, flour and seeds—sourced from growers who use“veganic” farming methods—no animal waste or byproducts whatsoever.
• Organic Food Bar: family-owned manufacturers of organic energy “food” bars. Thanks to Shaela for bringing them to our attention!
• Organic Valley: a full range of dairy products, eggs and some produce produced by a cooperative of (mostly) family farms. While this brand is still doing the majority of things correctly, the Cornucopia Institute has downgraded them in recent years due to a growing lack of corporate transparency.
• Pacific Beach Peanut Butter: family owned and operated manufacturer of peanut butter, including two organic varieties (salted and unsalted), although the label does not carry any third party organic certification insignia (USDA Organic or Non-GMO Project).
• Pascha Chocolates: family-owned maker of organic, Non-GMO Project certified chocolate and candies.
• Pure Bar: all bars are certified GMO free; they have both a USDA Organic line, and a “made with organic ingredients” line.
• Que Pasa: tortilla chips made with GMO-free, 100% organic corn and oil
• R.W. Garcia Tortilla chips: family-owned and certified GMO-free!
• Raw Revolution: family-owned organic energy / food / snack bars
• Road’s End Organic: see Edward & Sons Brands above.
• Rudi’s Bakery: 100% organic GMO-free bread, rolls and other baked goods; Rudi’s is part of a small, independently owned company called Charter Baking Co., which also owns The Baker, Vermont Bread Company and Matthews All-Natural brands.
• Sambazon: fresh superfood drinks, energy drinks, frozen sorbets and smoothies, and acai supplements, “fiercely committed to Sustainability + all things Organic/Non-GMO”
• SOL Cuisine: organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, wheat-free, gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan protein products including tofu, veggie burgers, veggie dogs, veggie ribs, falafel, veggie burger dry mix, veggie crumbles and more, including soy-free options.
• SquareBar: Sarah Crawford and Andrew Gordon started these USDA organic, Non-GMO Project certified, gluten-, dairy- and soy free square-shaped bars in their San Francisco kitchen just last year. These are one of the few bars on the market that seems to meet everyone’s dietary issues. If you can’t find them at a store near you (their website has a handy locate map), you can buy ’em on Amazon.
• Sunshine Burger: Carol Debberman and John Hiler make USDA organic, Non-GMO Project certified, gluten free breakfast patties and veggie (or vegan) burgers (including soy-free options). Their burgers were the first in the U.S. to receive Non-GMO Project certification!
• Teddie Peanut Butter: located in Everett, Massachusetts, this family-owned and operated company offers two USDA Organic certified peanut butters (chunky and creamy).
• Theo’s Chocolates: privately-owned company offering organic / Non-GMO Project certified chocolate and candies.
• Uncle Matt’s Organic: founded in 1999 by Matt McLean, these USDA Organic (which means GMO-free) fresh fruit juices have no added fragrance or flavor packs.
• Shiloh Farms: this privately-owned company offers a very wide variety of food products, many of which are certified organic / GMO-free.
• Sweet Creek Foods: organic pickles, including dills, jalapeños and beets, organic fruit spreads, organic salsas, and albacore tuna.
• Tasty Brand: founded by two moms to provide organic / GMO-free candy, cookies and fruit snacks.
• Two Moms in the Raw: organic, gluten-free and non-GMO granola, nut bars, crackers and candies.
• Vermont Village Applesauce: this family owned Vermont company takes pride in knowing all their farmers and where their ingredients come from. Their applesauce is kettle-cooked, GMO free, gluten free, kosher, and certified by the Vermont Organic Farmers Association.
• VitaSpelt (see Nature’s Legacy)
• Vivapura: founded and operated by Chris Whitcoe, this company manufacturers raw, vegan, USDA Organic (and non-GMO Project certified) Superfoods including raw cacao, dried fruits, raw nuts, coconut products, and raw organic “wild Jungle” peanut butter.
• Wild Friends Foods: founded by two University of Oregon students, this line of peanut butter, almond butter, and sunflower butter comes in a variety of flavored options, including Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter, Sesame Cranberry Peanut Butter, Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter, Maple Sunflower Butter, and more, many of which are Non-GMO Project Certified and/or USDA Organic certified.
• Yogi Tea: independently-owned maker of organic tea.
• YummyEarth / YumEarth: organic candies made by a privately-held company.
• Zulka: family-owned makers of “Morena®” brand pure cane sugar, certified by the Non-GMO Project.
GO TO http://gmo-awareness.com/ TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roxy Lopez of The Truth Denied & Chemtrails Kill Org. Advocate for WE THE PEOPLE
Please sub our You tube Channel today!
Roxy Lopez interviewed by CBS NEWS: What CBS did not want you to hear.
Photo credit to Institute for Traditional Medicine, Portland, Oregon
Please follow and like us: