Alien Abductee Stan Romanek found guilty on 8-8-17.
- 8-8-17 1:45 PM Today, Stan Romanek (covering his face with documents) was seen walking out of courthouse with wife Lisa Romanek and activist Rosemary Van Gorder. The Romaneks plan to appeal the guilty verdict and believe that the “corruption within the justice system” must be addressed. Romanek had a plea of ‘not guilty’ for child pornography charges. (Below)
- 8/8/17 Saja Hindi,
@Coloradoan reporter tweeted ; “Bond will continue until sentencing. Stan Romanek’s wife Lisa Romanek is a co-signer on the bond.”
- Update 8/8 Romanek found ‘guilty’ of first count of sexual exploitation of a child. Romanek is found ‘not guilty’ of the second count of sexual exploitation of children. Sentencing for Romanek is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19th. He is being released on bond until sentencing.
LISA ROMANEK SPEAKING AT THE LOVELAND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
- Update 8/2: Detective, special agents testify in child pornography trial
- Update 8/1: Defense calls into question owner of child pornography files in Romanek case
- Update 7/15/ NETFLIX released the documentary “Extraordinary: The Stan Romanek Story,” Romanek’s supporters have been dwindling in large numbers ever since the news hit the airwaves about the alleged pronography charge in 2014. After the release of the documentary, social media depicts both admires as well as haters for Romanek.
In the documentary, Romanek details his allegations of abduction, harassment and finding out he has several alien children.
Romanek was arrested in February 2014 after the conclusion of a long-term investigation into online sharing and possession of child pornography. The investigation was first initiated by the Department of Homeland Security and was then continued by the Loveland Police Department and the Northern Colorado Regional Forensics Laboratory.
Police executed a search warrant at Romanek’s home in April 2013 in the 3900 block of Ash Avenue, where computers were seized. The investigator located more than 300 images as well as video files depicting child pornography from a laptop that was found inside Romanek’s home office closet, arrest documents show.
Although the film was completed in 2013, it was released free to the public via NETFLIX on July 3.