“Let’s face it! Donald Trump is a rough individual but he loves America more than any other president in my lifetime! He is the last firewall between us and the cesspool called Washington. ” – Actor James Woods
What was the show about?
- Trumps accomplishments as President of the Free World
- Health Care
- Immigration Laws/Build the wall
- What is “America First”?
- 5.2 Million Americans are off of Food stamps
- Industry in America growth
- Those who have endorsed trump by the hundreds
- Trump Killed the the Obamacare mandate for all Americans
- Trump’s Nominations for 3 Nobel Peace Prizes
- What does Trump do with his salary? He donates it to The American People.
- Biased Media and why they are so afraid of President Trump
In the past two days, I have done back to back interviews regarding President Donald Trump. Below you will find two of the interviews with public advocate and host, Sallie Elkordy . Sallie Elkordy Radio Shows on RBN
Note that Sallie states “I would listen to this interview with Roxy Lopez touting Trumps achievements to the end when we get a mystery caller. NOTE when he calls in and when hangs up. Count how many times he says, “Right?”
Listen to the show as there are hundreds of Trump’s accomplishments, too many to list!
- Manufacturing improved in the first two years of the Trump presidency, Overall employment in the sector grew by almost half a million jobs since Trump took office, after falling by almost 200,000 during the Obama years.
- Total manufacturing output in real dollars reached an all-time high in mid-2019, capacity utilization is back to post-war norms.
- Exports of goods, which are ten times those of agricultural products, have increased by about 15 percent since January 2017.
- Capital investment recovered from a downturn in 2016 to post solid gains, especially in 2018 as tax reform took full effect.
- Trump created a job structure for American’s by creating the “Make America first” program.
- Trump brought Industry back to America that were manufacturing in foreign countries
- 10 million American have been lifted off of welfare programs since 2017
- 34 months into Trumps presidency, 5.2 million Americans are off of food stamps
- June 24, 2020 Trump signed a historic Executive Order to improve the Child Welfare system in the USA
- Nominated for 3 Nobel Peace Prizes in 2020
- Trump Donates his salary to the American People
Trump has repeatedly followed up on his pledge to donate his presidential salary. The following list documents what government projects or departments have been chosen to benefit from Trump’s quarterly paychecks so far:
|Q1 2017||Dept. of the Interior||National Park Service maintenance of a Civil War site|
|Q2 2017||Dept. of Education||A science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) camp for children|
|Q3 2017||Dept. of Health and Human Services||Public awareness campaign about opioid addiction|
|Q4 2017||Dept. of Transportation||Infrastructure grant program|
|Q1 2018||Dept. of Veterans Affairs||Caregiver programs|
|Q2 2018||U.S. Small Business Administration||“Emerging Leaders” program|
|Q3 2018||National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism||Not yet announced|
|Q4 2018||Dept. of Homeland Security||Not yet announced|
|Q1 2019||Dept. of Agriculture||Outreach programs, according to a statement from USDA Secretary Sonny Perdue|
|Q2 2019||Surgeon General’s Office||“An upcoming public health advisory,” USA Today reports.|
|Q3 2019||Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health||“To continue the ongoing fight against the opioid crisis,” the White House told the Associated Press|
|Q4 2019||Dept. of Health and Human Services||To help “confront, contain, and combat coronavirus.”|
|Q1 2020||Dept. of Health and
|To “develop new therapies for treating and preventing coronavirus.”|
Promise Kept: https://www.promiseskept.com/timeline/
Coranavirus Relief by President Trump https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-trumps-historic-coronavirus-response/
President Trump’s Promises accomplished https://www.promiseskept.com/recent/
Fact Sheet: Trump Administration Accomplishments to Empower Americans with Disabilities