Guest: Brad Olsen, Author of FUTURE ESOTERIC: The Unseen Realm
Discussion on the program tonight:
- What are the two ” timelines”, how did these timelines come to be, and why does Mid-August of 2013 appear to be a possible convergence point. How does this affect us?
- What is the YELLOW CUBE?
- What are the secret sciences of the Philadelphia Experiment and how does this correspond with The Montauk Project even today
- Secret governments, Secret technology, Secret space program, and the breakaway civilization!
- What is NAZI INternational?
These are just some of the Secrets that Brad Olsen discusses in a section of his book “Future Esoteric.”
- Where did crop circles some from and what is the greater message for mankind? How are they produced and are there any witnesses?
- Structures on other planets and why Space Agencies don’t have national telescope pointed at the moon or Mars, what are they afraid of? Are we being lied to? Are there bases on the moon? Where is our proof?
- Utopia Section of the book, pay attention to it!
- What is the Age of Transparency, and what are the potential “super human abilities” we may be able to develop, not only in future generations, but in our own lifetimes?
- How can mankind defeat the global cabal?
- How could we possibly end the money system? Would mankind be better for it?
Listen to the show here!
About the Author Brad Olsen
Brad has just recently launched aNEW YOU TUBE CHANNEL!
The “Esoteric Series” YouTube channel will feature an eclectic mix of videos. This is the “Cosmos” section from the book launch party presentation by Brad Olsen for “Future Esoteric: The Unseen Realms.” This channel will also feature “Modern Esoteric: Beyond Our Senses,” as well as videos pertaining to the “Sacred Places: 108 Destinations” series of books, and much more! This playlist includes the official videos of the “Esoteric Series” YouTube Channel. These are the official videos of the “Esoteric Series” YouTube Channel.
BRAD OLSEN gained the distinction of an “award-winning travel writer” title in February, 2010 when his travel guide Sacred Places North America: 108 Destinations (2nd ed.) won the Bay Area Travel Writers top gold prize award (First Place winner) for the “2010 Best Travel Book for the Planet Earth” category.
Brad Olsen has been a published artist since he was 14 years old. Starting in 1979 as a political cartoonist for his high school newspaper he continued his craft five years later at Illinois State University’s college newspaper. His comic strip was renowned for its witty satire and biting criticisms. A decade later he founded Consortium of Collective Consciousness Publishing in San Francisco, the city where his office is still located. The company has produced 12 book titles including In Search of Adventure: A Wild Travel Anthology, featuring 80 different authors. Key to Solomon’s Key: Is This the Lost Key of Masonry? by Lon Milo DuQuette, was released in the second edition in 2010. Brad’s first book World Stompers: A Global Travel Manifesto, now in its fifth edition, was lauded by film director Oliver Stone as a “subversive masterpiece of travel writing” and Publisher’s Weekly labeled it a “quirky chain pleaser.” His travel web site relating to the book (www.stompers.com) was Microsoft Network’s “Site of the Week” and continues to rank as a “Top 5%” Lycos site. The lastest book released by CCC Publishing was The Tribes of Burning Man by Steven T. Jones, which won third place in the 2011 Sharp Whit award for “Best Non-Fiction Book of the Year.”
Other interviews with Brad Olsen that may be of interest to you:
- AGE of TRANSPARENCY? Future Esoteric Brad Olsen talks EVENT TIMELINES! (Brad discusses the holographic “Yellow Cube” and convergence of timelines in August 2013)
(Brad Olsen discovers Secret governments, Global Agenda, and what each and every one of us can do to change the future!)