Guest: Brad Olsen, Author of FUTURE ESOTERIC: The Unseen Realm

www.cccpublishing.com

www.bradolsen.com

www.EsotericSeries.com

Discussion on the program tonight:

• What are the two ” timelines”, how did these timelines come to be, and why does Mid-August of 2013 appear to be a possible convergence point. How does this affect us?
  • What is the YELLOW CUBE?
  • What are the secret sciences of the Philadelphia Experiment and how does this  correspond with The Montauk Project even today
  • Secret governments, Secret technology, Secret space program, and the breakaway civilization!
  • What is NAZI INternational?

These are just some of the Secrets that Brad Olsen discusses in a section of his book “Future Esoteric.”

Purchase your copy today!
  • Where did crop circles some from and what is the greater message for mankind? How are they produced and are there any witnesses?
  • Structures on other planets and why Space Agencies don’t have national telescope pointed at the moon or Mars, what are they afraid of? Are we being lied to? Are there bases on the moon? Where is our proof?
  • Utopia Section of the book, pay attention to it!
  • What is the Age of Transparency, and what are the potential “super human abilities” we may be able to develop, not only in future generations, but  in our own lifetimes?
  • How can mankind defeat the global cabal?
  • How could we possibly end the money system? Would mankind be better for it?
In the end , Brad says one of the solutions for mankind is to  “Know Thyself, tell the truth, and be the best person you can possibly be. It’s simple. Think positive, and most importantly, provide service to others!” 
Again, thanks buddy! Always sound advice and suggestions for us all!

Listen to the show here!

About the Author Brad Olsen

Brad has just recently launched aNEW YOU TUBE CHANNEL!

The “Esoteric Series” YouTube channel will feature an eclectic mix of videos. This is the “Cosmos” section from the book launch party presentation by Brad Olsen for “Future Esoteric: The Unseen Realms.” This channel will also feature “Modern Esoteric: Beyond Our Senses,” as well as videos pertaining to the “Sacred Places: 108 Destinations” series of books, and much more! This playlist includes the official videos of the “Esoteric Series” YouTube Channel. These are the official videos of the “Esoteric Series” YouTube Channel.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlcvS9BV_hngEfCIVn1ptVLu7aD7wcVXP

BRAD OLSEN gained the distinction of an “award-winning travel writer” title in February, 2010 when his travel guide Sacred Places North America: 108 Destinations (2nd ed.) won the Bay Area Travel Writers top gold prize award (First Place winner) for the “2010 Best Travel Book for the Planet Earth” category.

Brad Olsen has been a published artist since he was 14 years old. Starting in 1979 as a political cartoonist for his high school newspaper he continued his craft five years later at Illinois State University’s college newspaper. His comic strip was renowned for its witty satire and biting criticisms. A decade later he founded Consortium of Collective Consciousness Publishing in San Francisco, the city where his office is still located. The company has produced 12 book titles including In Search of Adventure: A Wild Travel Anthology, featuring 80 different authors. Key to Solomon’s Key: Is This the Lost Key of Masonry? by Lon Milo DuQuette, was released in the second edition in 2010. Brad’s first book World Stompers: A Global Travel Manifesto, now in its fifth edition, was lauded by film director Oliver Stone as a “subversive masterpiece of travel writing” and Publisher’s Weekly labeled it a “quirky chain pleaser.” His travel web site relating to the book (www.stompers.com) was Microsoft Network’s “Site of the Week” and continues to rank as a “Top 5%” Lycos site. The lastest book released by CCC Publishing was The Tribes of Burning Man by Steven T. Jones, which won third place in the 2011 Sharp Whit award for “Best Non-Fiction Book of the Year.”

Follow our daily updates on Facebook or Twitter, or search for Brad Olsen  under the name “ccc.publishing”.

Website:
www.cccpublishing.com
www.bradolsen.com
www.EsotericSeries.com

Other interviews with  Brad Olsen that may be of interest to you:

Please follow and like us:
error18849
fb-share-icon7586339647
Tweet 988k
fb-share-icon72349
One thought on “August 2013 Timelines via the Yellow Cube: Future Esoteric Brad Olsen explains!”
  1. We talked on the show about false flags including 9-11, as well as the elite using the Yellow Cube since the 1970s to see future probability scenarios. I was just reading this article with the following excerpt and how it all tied together:
    “In 1979, twenty-one years before September 11, 2001, Isser Harel predicted with uncanny accuracy the events of 9-11 to Michael D. Evans, an American supporter of Zionist extremists of the Jabotinsky sort.
    On September 23, 1979, Evans visited Harel at his home in Israel and had dinner with him and Dr. Reuven Hecht, a senior adviser to then prime minister Menachem Begin.
    In an editorial entitled “America the Target”, published in the Jerusalem Post of September 30, 2001 Evans — a Khazar Jew masquerading as a Christian — asked Harel about Arab terrorism and if it would come to America. Harel told Evans that Arab terrorists would likely strike the “tallest building in New York City” because it was a “phallic symbol”. The fact that 9/11 was planned by the Mossad through the admittance of Isser Harel is well documented and appears in a book written by Michael Evans.”
    Here’s the link: http://www.you-are-the-movement.com/?p=256