Guest: Norio Hayakawa
- Where does Norio Hayakawa stand on the existence of the alleged Dulce Underground base?
- What is the Underground Base Conference about?
- Is Project Blue Beam a possibility?
- Will ‘we the people’ ever get Government UFO disclosure?
- 1988- John Lear send Norio Hayakawa a 10 page hypothesis on Area-51 & Dulce, New Mexico
- Who is William Moore and what did he expose in 1988?
- Rachell, NV (outside of Area-51) Norio holds the first time ever Seminar with over 250 people from around the USA
- The famed Bob Lazar (who worked at Area-51 and was publically shamed) signs a contract with Ratheon, why?
- Holographic Projector Research Project: Could it be for Project Blue Beam?
- “DULCE Base” author Greg Valdez ( Norio explains the history with county Police Department)
- Hayakawa and team is chased by military unmarked helicopters, why?
- National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas (connected to Area-51)
Listen to the interview here! Nothing short of amazing!
He has truly become a legend. HERE: http://www.gabevaldez.com/
Chemtrails Project Blue Beam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBbLNjnAxB4
About Norio Hayakawa
YOU TUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/noriohaya
“Norio Hayakawa calls himself an unorthodox ufologist and activist. He has spent almost 10 years specifically investigating Area 51 in Nevada. He says that there is much more to Area 51 than just superficial facts made public about this well-known base. In 1990 he also began to investigate the strange goings-on at Dulce, New Mexico. After more than 45 years of researching the UFO phenomenon, he says that a conditioning of belief systems have been orchestrated since 1947 by a manipulative force that is preparing mankind for a near future mysterious scenario. The ingrained and “altered” realities behind both Area 51 and Dulce will play a role in that scenario. In March of 2009 he organized the first-ever Underground Base conference in Dulce, New Mexico. “