In the beginning, there was man. (Or was it God?) Man has been the single most destructive species on planet earth. The Georgia Guidestones were erected in March of 1980, some think as a clear message to humanity to basically get our act together. Conspiracy theorists feel differently and there are a multitude of theories. The Guidestones are indeed shrouded in mystery and no one knows who built them, though researchers have their suspicions.
The Georgia Guidestones are located on the farm of Mildred and Wayne Mullenix…” The Elbert County land registration system shows what appears to be the Guidestones as County land purchased on October 1, 1979.
In September 2014 it was reported that a notch carved in 2009 on the English stone (or cube) had been filled by a brick inscribed “20” and “14”.By September 25th, 2014 an official from Elberton removed the cube. After he had thrown it on the ground it revealed four additional markings. They were “8”, “16”, “MM” and “JAM”. The whole sequence reads “8”, “16”, “20” and “14” with “MM” on the top and “JAM” on the bottom. The cube was then destroyed on site and pieces were handed out to the bystanders.
What do the codes mean? Find the answers here:
Georgia Guide Stones History
The Georgia Guidestones are presently located on the farm of Mildred and Wayne Mullenix on Georgia State Highway 77, 7.2 miles North of Elberton Georgia, 1.3 miles South of Hart-Elbert County Line, 7.8 miles South of Hartwell Georgia. The henge was built with six granite slabs weighing 237,746 pounds . A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. The Georgia Guidestones Center cluster was erected on March 22, 1980, but by whom is still a mystery.
Little known facts about the guidestones:
- TRIP ADVISOR ranks GUIDESTONES #2 of 4 Attractions in Elberton
- It is believed that these stones mark the spot believed to be the center of the universe by the Cherokee Indians
- Do Georgia Guidestones Contain Messages for Future Civilizations? (i.e. to restart a devastated civilization after surviving some type of Global War or catastrophic Event.)
- Elbert County (home to the Guidestones) may be part of the coastal North America of the future.
- Elberton claims the title “Granite Capital of the World” This is where the alarming news comes in , and from where I am standing, it appears that The Georgia Guidestones serve as a distraction of sorts. (SEE REFERENCE TO EARTHQUAKES BELOW).
- Yoko Ono and others have praised the inscribed messages as “a stirring call to rational thinking”, while Wired.com stated that unspecified opponents have labeled them as the “Ten Commandments of the Antichrist.”
- At the unveiling of the monument, a local minister proclaimed that he believed the monument was “for sun worshipers, for cult worship and for devil worship.”
- Computer analyst Van Smith said the monument’s dimensions predicted the height of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world which opened in Dubai over thirty years after the Georgia Guidestones were designed. Smith said the builders of the Guidestones were likely aware of the Burj Khalifa project which he compared to the biblical Tower of Babel.
A message clearly conveying a set of ten guidelines is desplayed on the GA Guidestones in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.
1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY – IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
4. RULE PASSION – FAITH – TRADITION – AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
9. PRIZE TRUTH – BEAUTY – LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH – LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE – LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE
Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason
Earthquake Hazards Program
Wide-Angle Reflection Profiling of the Elberton Granite and Deep Structure of the Inner Piedmont, Southern Appalachians, Using Instantaneous and Ripple-Fired Quarry Blasts. Department of Geology , University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30605
The current modelling also shows that the NMSZ is likely in a stress shadow from stress release by the large 1811-1812 earthquakes;significant stress has transferred to southern Illinois and eastern Arkansas, capable of producing some damaging earthquakes there.
Read the documentation here: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/research/external/reports/04HQGR0046.pdf
Piece of GA Guidestones Recovered After Nearly Four Years
August 6, 2013
After nearly four years, the Elbert County Sheriff’s Office has recovered an item from the Georgia Guidestones reported stolen.
The item in question, a small cube of granite taken from the top of the stones, was recovered after deputies noticed three individuals on the surveillance cameras that monitor the land mark.
Video provided by :YOU TUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjPqXd0IPmmAAOsy7VddTvQ