Avoid the Flu by Avoiding the Flu Shot!on November 11, 2011 at 3:23 PM
Flu season has arrived and I hope you haven’t taken the flu shot. However, even if you have, this is some good information for the next time you “feel” you need to have this vaccine. For those of you who haven’t, it would be most beneficial to do your research before you consider it.
Here’s some information for you from The Truth Denied:
- First and foremost, it has been reported that when the vaccine is injected into the body, it makes the body more susceptible and lowers the immune system.
- The following substances are found in the flu vaccine: thimerosal (neurotoxic mercury), aluminum,(brain toxin) antibiotics, egg protein, formaldehyde, & MSG or monosodium glutamate.
- Recently, it has been announced by a world-renowned immunogeneticist that the edlerly have a ten-fold increased chance of Alzheimer’s after receiving five flu shots!
- As of late 2010, the controversial H1N1 vaccine may be included in regular flu shots.
- There is a lack of real evidence the flu shot helps prevent flu for young children. They may be able to protect against certain strains of the virus, but how does one know what strain that their children are exposed?
- Medical journals have published many articles exposing the serious health problems from the flu vaccine, including toxicity exposures.
- The Flu vaccine contain mercury (thimerosal), as previously stated. The amount of mercury contained in flu shot is considered to be very high. Also, mercury toxicity can cause a number of problems, such as, memory loss, depression, ADD, oral health weaknesses, digestive difficulties, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases and more serious illnesses.
- The Advisory Committee of the Center for Disease Control have a financial interest in immunizations. The vaccine-pushers make tons of money from the flu vaccine.
- Research has shown that excess use of the flu-vaccine and drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can actually mutate into a more lethal strain.
- Serious neurological disorders have been known to develop after the flu vaccine and its’ toxic ingredients.
So that being said, it is good to know that there are more natural ways to build up your immune system:
- Avoid sugar intake or decrease the amount of sugar you consume. It actually suppresses your immune system. Also know that starchy processed foods convert into sugars
- Creating a more alkaline ph condition within your body can help to boost your immune system to a strong preventative force against the flu. (Millet, quinoa, and buckwheat are known as alkaline grains.)
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits & vegetables, nuts, seeds and sprouts.
- Beverages such as, coffee, juices, and sodas are very acidic on the ph scale. Drinking teas and fresh, pure water are healthier and less acidic.
- Water is the best natural resource for your body to help flush out your system and keep it clean. Start your day the alkaline way with a glass of water with lemon juice or a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Add fresh garlic to your cooking. It is anti-parasitical, anti-fungal, antiviral, & antibacterial.
- Keep up your antioxidant levels by including green tea and green vegetables, tomatoes and carrots in your daily eating regimen. Also, vitamin antioxidants are Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Make sure you also include Omega 3 Fatty Acids to your diet (Yes, I know it is an acid, but it is essential for good health, because your body cannot make them on its own) Some examples of Omega 3 Fatty acids are fish, shellfish, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and leafy vegetables. Stay away from the GMO oils, GM seeds, & GM soy.
- Did you know that 80% of your immune system is within your intestinal track?! Yes, it’s true. Therefore, proper nutrition is greatly beneficial for your intestinal health Your intestines need GOOD bacteria, which are known as probiotics. Some best examples of the nondairy fermented foods include, olives, sauerkraut, kimchi (Korean spicy cabbage), & pickles. Commercially-bought yogurt is NOT considered the best probiotic by experts, but if you must buy yogurt, buy the non-flavored kind with the least amount of sugar.
- The probiotic supplement to use is known as acidophilus, but it has to contain a “live” bacterium that needs refrigeration. It is best to take your probiotics on an empty stomach. It is also important to start probiotics slowly, because they can cause some abdominal distress if your body isn’t used to it. (Probiotics may interact with immunosuppresant medication)
- Prebiotics are also beneficial. They stay in your digestive system to help probiotics grow and flourish. These can be found in fruits, onions, asparagus, chicory, bananas, legumes, & raw honey.
- Antibiotics break down the “good bacteria”, so if you find that you may be in need of taking antibiotics, make sure you increase your probiotic intake and consult your doctor.
- Eat your fiber! Stay regular with foods such as, beans, berries, lentils, raw oatmeal, and green veggies.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to quickly alkalize your blood.
- A good way to strengthen your adrenals that help to keep your body healthy and fight disease is from getting appropriate rest. Six to eight hours of sleep is recommended.
- Most of all, keep the stress level down and learn how to deal with stress that is best for you. When you are stressed, you are automatically more susceptible.
- Wash your hands. Just use plain old soap and water, and if there’s nothing else, use sanitizer, just don’t overuse it.
- Keep your circulation and blood flow naturally with exercise. Choose whatever is best for you and your schedule. A walk is always good too.
- Being couped up indoors is not good for preventing illness. Germs are constantly circulating in closed quarters. Get outdoors and open a window if you must, as long as the skies are clean.
- Keep your vitamin D levels up. Vitamin D deficiency is one of the major reasons for catching the flu. Some examples are, salmon, tuna, and mackerel, fish liver oils, beef liver, some cheeses, some mushrooms, and egg yolks. You especially need sunlight, as well.
So avoid the flu by avoiding the flu shot-it’s simply not good for you!
Stay Well, Live Well, Be Positive, & Be Prosperous!~Oracle