Go to ...

THE TRUTH DENIED

RSS Feed

October 23, 2017

Explosion heard In Arizona. Authorities have no clue yet.

Explosion in Arizona, heard throughout the entire state & local authorities have no clue as to what is taking place.

***Update, Arizona had a 4th explosion in Arizona on March 28th at 3:00 AM in the morning. Read further on report down below.

********UPPDATE December 6th a series of booms, see new report here :

FIRST EXPLOSION:

It began in February 2012, at  midnight. I was on the phone with a friend in California when I suddenly heard a loud explosion, enough to rattle my home. It sounded like a bomb went off right in my own back yard. Moments later, (12:02 PM) my neighbor called and asked if I had heard the noise, and then described what she had heard, similar to my description, we both agreed it sounded like some type of explosion, maybe from under the house?

SECOND EXPLOSION

On February 26, 2012, I was wakened at 5:30 AM from yet another explosion that sounded eerily familiar to the explosion 10 days earlier. Again my neighbors called and asked if I heard it, and my reply was “How could I not? It sounds like a bomb going off underneath the house!”

At that time, I called a friend at the local police department to ask if they had any reports of this explosion, and she said she would get back to me, but she did not. I became more and more suspicious. No police reports, nothing on the local news, nothing in the local tabloids, nothing on the internet blogs.

THIRD Explosion in 4 weeks, TTD decides to do an investigation.

On March 9th, 11:58PM, another explosion, undeniable as my husband and I sat up in bed and said “What the hell was that?” Same sound, low, under the ground, walls shook, and then silence. We called my neighbor who happened to be outside walking her dog at the time of this now third explosion, and indeed she heard it. She relayed to me that it sounded louder outside, but she could not identify location of the sound, only that it did sound like it was coming from the West. She confirmed once again that it did not sound like it was coming from the sky, but rather from underneath the ground.

At 12:11 AM, I called the local police department, and I explained the time of the explosion and that this had been the third explosion in 4 weeks, and they asked if they could put me on hold. When the woman returned to the phone, she asked for my location, and then was surprised.

She was getting reports of the explosion occurring at the same time we had heard it (11:58 a.m.), but the reports were coming from over 25 miles away from my location. She asked if she could call me back, and of course I answered “Yes. Please call me back if you hear anything or get more reports.” However, I never did hear back from her again.

March 10th, 2012. Casa Grande Police Department

9:30 a.m. I called the Casa Grande Police Department (CGPD) and reported the explosion again.

Here is how the conversation went:

Roxy Lopez:  Hello officer. I am following up on a report that I made regarding an explosion that occurred in Casa Grande last night at 11:58 p.m.

CGPD: I am sorry; we were not able to identify location of the explosion.

Roxy Lopez:  You know, this is the third explosion we have heard in a month, don’t you find it   interesting? Have you done anything to follow-up with these reports, and why haven’t you heard the explosions at the CGPD, you are less than a mile from where I live?

CGPD:  We did have several reports from the community as well as  police officers who did hear the explosion last night; we just can’t seem to find the source. Why don’t you follow up with the City on Monday?

Roxy Lopez: Well could  I do that, who should I contact at the city though?

CGPD:  That’s a good question, ummmm, maybe try Code Enforcement?

Roxy Lopez:  But wouldn’t you have been notified already, warned prior to an actual explosion?

CGPD:  Well of course, and we weren’t, so these reports are not being followed up on, we have nowhere to report them to.

****We will follow up with the Code Enforcement on Monday and report our findings .****

Also, please see all of the comments here on the post, very interesting ideas and observations.

******UPDATE:  A fourth explosion occurred  on

March 28th at 3:00 AM in the morning, this one seemed to be the loudest thus far, according to several residents of Casa Grande, Arizona. One resident reported to us that there dogs were alarmed by the boom, though this is the fourth time that my kitty did not really react one way or the other.

We are working with Casa Grande residents to record the boom and we will report further when we get this recording.

What did the explosion sound like?

It was low, as if it were coming from beneath our home, shook the house and this sound will wake you up out of a sound sleep.It really does sound like an M-80 type of sound, but the sound is being heard throughout the entire state, Phoenix, Tuscon and Casa Grande, (which are 100 of miles away from each other)  and reports coming into the Police Stations are coming in at the same time, which would also rule out Utility substations and meth labs. After speaking to the Casa Grande Municipal Airport, we have officially ruled out sonic booms as well.

Flash in the sky?

Fox News reports.

Phoenix’s FOX 10 reporter Andrea Robinson was in the middle of an on-air report when an unexplained, bright white explosion appeared in the distance behind her.

The strange blast was caught on tape and aired live during Robinson’s report. At first, news station employees thought the explosion was a transformer. But when FOX 10 checked with local utility providers APS and Salt River Project, they were told no transformers had blown in the area

Read further, because there is a great news video that shows the FLASH that goes along with this sound, click here: ATTENTION FOX news removed their own video.
href=”http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread817682/pg1″>http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread817682/pg1

We are also unclear if this report is related, but it is the closet to our report that we can find, perhaps there is a connection? http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/morning_show/mysterious-light-flashes-during-traffic-on-fox-10-03082012

If you or anyone one you know heard this explosion in Arizona,

can you please contact our news department at info@thetruthdenied.com.

Or contact us through our website http://www.thetruthdenied.com/

Or on Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/roxy.lopez1

Written by Roxy Lopez

The Truth Denied

Please follow and like us:
1802

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

105 Responses “Explosion heard In Arizona. Authorities have no clue yet.”

1. Euhill
    November 2, 2015 at 4:21 PM

Apparently it was also felt as far west as Lake Havasu City as this site reported that an earthquake was felt there.

Some other things I found out, it was the largest earthquake to occur on the North American continent yesterday. Also some time yesterday a 4.3 occurred somewhere in the Pacific just off the northern California coast and a 5.1 occurred just somewhere around Belize. Just hours ago three different towns in Oklahoma just got hit by three similar sized earthquakes. One of them was also a 4.1.

• Euhill
      November 2, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Some quick corrections:

It was El Salvador that was hit and not Belize. It was 5.2. The earthquake in Lake Havasu City might have been a 3.0 that occurred near Needles, CA at 11:50 PM last night. Oklahoma authorities are reporting the 4.1 to be a 4.4.

• November 2, 2015 at 5:13 PM

I am still researching this because as of October 28th, USGS reported that the Fault lines running up and down the West coast have been incorrect, and they have put out new mapping of the region now.I will find the link for you.

• November 2, 2015 at 5:12 PM

Yes I did see that as well, the largest quake, but this is confusing, Washington State has had much larger quakes than 4.1. How can the news be accurate?

• Euhill
        November 2, 2015 at 8:19 PM

They are just referring to the 24 hour period for November 1st. Washington only had a 2.8 earthquake during that period and a 3.2 earthquake with the past 5 days. As far as I can tell all of the earthquakes that happened yesterday were all small on the continent.

• November 3, 2015 at 9:21 AM

Thanks for the information, this actually makes sense, the mainstream news has spun it differently………..appreciate the clarification.

2. High Flyer
    July 7, 2016 at 5:00 PM

Did you ever get any new info on this? I live in West Phoenix and have been hearing these for years. Sometimes they rattle windows others not. Definitely not sonic booms when i’m outside they sound like ground level, they don’t seem like they are underground. Every time I hear one I quickly turn on the scanner both fire and police. Not once has there been a word of it.

• July 8, 2016 at 2:29 AM

Hello daniel. Well you won’t get any news on police scanners, and I do listen to them …especially when there is ‘boom’ of this nature. However, I will be doing another report on what others think it may be. What part of west Phoenix do you live in AND when is the last time you heard an explosion?

3. Euhill
    November 15, 2016 at 4:07 PM

At about 3:20 PM today, we had another boom. This one was not as loud as the one in August of 2015. This time the sound came from a short distance from the northeast. The boom sounded like it came from the ground. Also the neighbors dog started barking just seconds before the boom occurred. The place shook again when the boom occurred. My guess is that it was a seismic tremor.

4. Euhill
    December 10, 2016 at 11:41 AM

A couple of days ago another earthquake happened outside of the Phoenix Metro area. Nobody would have noticed it however, since it was a 2.8 in magnitude. It was northeast of the Rio Verde community and west of the Beeline Hwy (SR87). The Rio Verde community is on the west bank of the Verde River just upstream of the Fort McDowell Indian Reservation.

5. Jack
    January 9, 2017 at 4:29 AM

January 9 2017 , at 4:15 am , an explosion was felt in the Phx downtown area. It rattled windows and vibrated the the ground.

6. Carla Brooks
    January 22, 2017 at 6:12 PM

On Jan 21, 2017 at 5:30 pm, and explosion was heard & felt in the vicinity of 64th street & Thomas rd in Scottsdale Arizona. It also rattled windows & shook the ground. Any ideas??

7. Charlotte
    March 2, 2017 at 9:04 PM

Just now heard 2 loud booms and my house shook i live at 60th st and greenway. My sister who lives at 66th and bell heard it also only she didnt notice her house shaking. March 2 at 8 45pm

8. Jenny Almodovar
    March 17, 2017 at 9:40 PM

I am seriously getting a little alarmed at these mysterious “booms” and house shaking that is happening across the Phoenix area. We felt and heard another one today around 3:30 p.m.

9. Bizarre
    March 17, 2017 at 9:43 PM

10. Paul
    June 3, 2017 at 7:33 AM

I have assumed that the booms are from Earthquakes.
    I was walking down my driveway to get my mail when I heard a loud booming sound, I didn’t feel anything move under my feet, but when I went back inside my house the Witching Ball I have hanging from the ceiling was swaying back and forth slightly.