Go to ...

THE TRUTH DENIED

RSS Feed

October 21, 2017

How to remove an RFID IMPLANT

Complicated RFID Extraction

A complicated RFID Extraction

* This image  (above) is from a French documentary showing a VeriChip being surgically removed from the arm of a journalist. Source: News of the world – RFID

2017 Updates :  Popular Science put an article out called ‘Why Did I Implant A Chip In My Hand?’ that most of you may want to read. Please look at the size of the chip, and as you are looking over your own body, can you tell us how large or small your chip is, where ever it’s location may be on your body?

Please be sure to visit the comment section when you are finished reading the article for advice from other TI’s.

RFID technology could lead to political repression as governments could use implants to track and target human rights activists, labor activists, civil dissidents, and political opponents; criminals and domestic abusers could use them to stalk and harass their victims; slaveholders could use them to prevent captives from escaping; and child abusers could use them to locate and abduct children. So what do we do about this?

Most of the TI’s that I have spoken have similar concerns when it comes to implant devices; the removal of an RFID implant is complicated  whether you are a pet or a human.  First you have to find a practitioner who can detect the chip.This is usually not so easy to do as some of the chips do not show up on X-rays, ultrasound machines, or scanners.Once you have successfully determined that you do have an implant ,you better hope the chip stays in one location,  90% of the time they tend to move around the body.  Secondly, you must find a surgeon who is willing to remove the chip, or find a technician who can erase the chip and stop it from transmitting data. The following is sure to help those of you who may have strong implications of chip implantation. This article is to aid you in your search for either chip detection and or chip removal.

What is an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) implant?

RFID is a technology for identifying unique medical equipment and supplies and other high value assets using radio waves. Typical RFID systems are made up of two major components: Readers and Tags. RFID tags are also referred to as a ‘chip’. RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification.

The RFID reader (also called a scanner), is set to a particular electromagnetic frequency, and an RFID tag, which consists of a microchip is connected to an antenna. The microchip contains information that is transmitted to the scanner when the chip is within its range. The chips are generally the size of a grain of rice, but more recent technology is smaller. Uses for the RFID Chip include tracking for pets, medical patient data and records, military recruits,credit & debit cards cards, US Dollar, consumer goods, and  even livestock. You name it, it’s got a chip.

The RFID labels draw their power from the reader. The reader transmits a low power radio signal through its antenna to the tag. The tag receives it through its own antenna to power the integrated circuit (micro-chip) that is built-into the label. The tag will briefly communicate with the reader for verification that the tag was “read” and data is exchanged. RFID systems were originally developed created as an alternative to barcodes, so they say. If you are not familiar with RFID technology yet, I would suggest that you begin to at least familiarizing yourself with it, mainly because the number of different devices that utilize these types of tags is growing exponentially. The main reason someone would want to block or destroy RFID chips would be to maintain privacy.

AMAZING PDF and DOCUMENTATION of LARSON’s CHIP : TI’s need to read this!

RFID CHIP REMOVAL

How did you get your implant if you never authorized it?

It is becoming more and more obvious that almost all of us have been implanted with chips in one way or another since we were born, but how? And exactly WHO is doing the implants?

Vaccinations, flu shots, dental work, surgeries, sleep abductions, in fact most medicine including dentistry has been loaded with implantable chips since the 1960s. They have had this technology for 40 years or more and are just now bringing it out to condition and introduce it to the public. Withholding technology is typical for the government and military for years before they release it to the public for whatever reason. Most of the time new technologies have been beneficial, but implantable chips are not one of them. If you wish to further your knowledge on current technology regarding frequency and reading distances of the RFID CHIP, we have provided a manual from DEFCON: https://www.defcon.org/images/defcon-21/dc-21-presentations/Brown/DEFCON-21-Brown-RFID-Hacking-Updated.pdf

Removal of an RFID Implant: Now that you have one, how do you get rid of it?

“The implantable microchip can be removed from the body – but it’s not like removing a splinter. This image is from a French documentary showing a VeriChip being surgically removed from the arm of a journalist. Source: News of the world – RFID  CNN reporter Robyn Curnow confirms that chip removal is difficult. She was implanted with a VeriChip in a Spanish night club in 2004 and had the device removed later that year. She reports that the surgery was a challenge for the doctors involved, a far cry from “removing a splinter.” Here is her report: Once back home in London, I begin to feel uncomfortable and unsure about my microchip implant. The Baja Beach Club Web site assures that getting rid of the microchip is a simple and harmless procedure, something like removing a splinter. But the two doctors I consulted in London’s Harley Street disagreed. Getting the microchip removed became serious business.”

The following is from a reader who had an unbearable ringing in their ears and suspected they had an implant. This is an excerpt from part of their letter.

“That night, taking the advice on your website, 3/4″ Neodymium magnets were now placed on the top arch of the ear, one if front, and one behind. But the ear had been cut, and the force of the magnets became so painful, they were not able to sleep with them on more than 2 hours before having to remove them.”

Only days have gone by… but the sound has not returned. (Referring to the ringing and beeping noises.)”

Magnets can also  be found inside old hard drives. They will be encased in a silver (or gold) overlay because they are more brittle than other magnets. But you will not mistake them, because the moment you try to put them together you will pinch your fingers. They are very powerful magnets, derived from a rare earth mineral.

And they WILL render micro-chips useless.” Original source http://www.metatech.org/

RFID

RFID REMOVAL: The photos clearly show something foreign that is not organic mixed with the biological tissue

The photos contained in this document are of micro stimulator devices that were surgically recovered and analyzed by using microscopy and by materials characterization techniques. The recovered devices are an exact match for the devices that were developed by research scientists Joseph Schulman, Gerald Loeb and Philip Troyk under contract from the National Institutes of Health. There are about 4 contracts involved, but the initial contract was #N01-NS5-2325 and funded by the NIH/NINDS/NPP. More information regarding these contracts can be found at the NIH Neural Prosthesis Project website. The following list briefly outlines some of the evidence presented in this document  .AMAZING PDF and DOCUMENTATION of LARSON’s CHIP

RFID CHIP REMOVED FOR STUDIES

RFID CHIP REMOVED FOR STUDIES

Please check out this interview with James Walbert  who is  one of the Board of Directors for  the Stalking Victims Network. James Walbert is a victim of non-consensual RFID implantation. He has testified in in Washington D.C. in front of the Presidential Commission on Bioethical issues appointed by President Obahma.He is one of the few who obtained a “Protection Order” for James Walbert.

When  I  asked  James  Walbert   why   he  did  not   elect   to   have  his  implant  removed, he stated “Because I don’t think it’s time”.

How  to deactivate an RFID Chip/Implant

“I have found that rare earth magnets called Neodymium magnets will nullify chips. I bought some Neodymium magnets online from a retailer, the kind that can lift 10lbs of steel and run about .70 cents apiece and I used band aides to hold them in place. I put magnets on the back of each ear lobe, on the side of each arm where I have received shots, on both sides of my jaws where I had wisdom teeth removed, and under each heel where I had been purposely implanted by my mother’s doctor shortly after I was born. Also on my stomach where I had a cesarean. I am finding that most people are implanted by their navels as well. If you have had any type of surgery put a magnet near the scar for about 24 hours.” http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/sherry/chips.html

Neodymium magnets

Neodymium magnets

“For the electronic, physical, (implants), neodymium (rare earth mineral) magnets of anywhere from a quarter inch to a half inch in diameter work very well to completely disable them. Some people wear them in the headband of a baseball cap, preferably for at least 24 hours, but you can also tape them to the back of your ear and hide them under your hair! After implants are disabled, you won’t have so much fatigue, and the pitch or frequency in your ear stops happening. Use caution with these powerful magnets, though, as they can wipe out disks and computers. It’s best not to wear them while sitting at the computer, at least, not while wearing more than one or two of the little ones.” http://www.metatech.org/implants_physical_destroy.html

The following are comments of those who have tags and implants and these are excerpts from their discussions. They don’t seem to be bothered by having the implant, they chose the injection. They often refer to it as  biohacking .

James says:

December 14, 2012 at 4:17 am

I have a 125kHz EM4102 tag in my left hand and have for almost two years.

I’ve been wondering if you think it’s worth it to remove my current tag and upgrade to a 13.56mHz S50. Is the read range about the same, worse, or greater? Really I love that you can use it with Android phones (even though I’m an iOS guy) and it seems slightly more future-proof for maybe another 5 years at least (total guess.) I’d have to replace two RFID readers however and re-inject myself which isn’t terrible- it just costs more. Any thoughts or alternatives? I get in my house and turn my lights on and off. (I’ve even thought about buying a bunch and putting them in my clothing!)”

Amal says:

December 14, 2012 at 10:47 am

Hi James,

You can have your 125kHz tag removed and replace it with an S50, but why not just put the S50 into the other hand? Of course range depends on a lot of factors like reader antenna shape and power output, but overall range is slightly less than the EM4102 if you’re talking about using a phone to read the tag. Here are a few videos you should check out;

As for future-proofing, with over 150+ million access control systems around the world that use the EM42xx family of tags – I don’t think the EM4102 is going out of style any time soon. That’s why I’d suggest just getting the S50 put into the other hand rather than replacing the EM4102… then you’d simply have more options!” End Discussion

“We believe that Biohacking is the Forefront of a new kind of evolution.” Founder of the website Dangerous Things.

Talk about the new frontier!

Sources:

AMAZING PDF and DOCUMENTATION of LARSON’s CHIP

About the Author

Roxy Lopez of The Truth Denied

Roxy Lopez of The Truth Denied

Lopez has been reaching out to the public most of her adult life regarding many subject matters that revolve around government secrecies such as GMO’s, UFO Sightings, Morgellons Disease ,and Chemtrails, just to name a few. Lopez states that “The TRUTH has been DENIED us all, and in this current age of technology we now afford the right to access it once and for all.”

The Truth Denied acquired worldwide attention when Lopez made a global stance against Geoengineering (aka Chemtrails), GMO’s, Fracking , environmental health hazards, Morgellons Disease, Gang stalking and illegal government surveillance programs that are increasingly on the up rise. Roxy opens the can of worms to the secrets that the Global Government is keeping from us all.

1-DSCN2014

SUB our YOU TUBE CHANNEL TODAY!

Please follow and like us:
1802

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

296 Responses “How to remove an RFID IMPLANT”

1. oliver
    November 12, 2014 at 10:13 AM

I had a chip RFID implanted into my right hand, but it doenst appear on any exam, x ray,, MRI,, any one knows how i can get them detected,, i bought 134 khz scanners too and nothing..

• November 12, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hello Stewart, we have contacted you in emails , sent some information to you as well. It is difficult to remove an implant, there is a video that SPECIFICALLY addresses an implant in your hand in this article. Please use the information to aid you. Also there is a pdf. within the article that that shows every single detail of chip removal. We feel this will have great benefits for you. http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Larson.pdf

• November 12, 2014 at 1:41 PM

myne did not show up too MRI .CT scan .you have to find Oltrasound dopler and you be fine.You can see my foto images at: petrit demo implant victims

• jean-luc tarlo
      August 16, 2016 at 7:48 PM

hello416@outlook.com im in canada ive been tortured for years pleaase help

• August 31, 2016 at 9:30 AM

Are you okay?

• February 23, 2017 at 1:35 AM

Im in the same situation there must be a way to diable it

• Kim
      January 26, 2017 at 12:07 PM

I have several implants in me I feel them moving threw my body all the time not just that I can here the people who are tracking me.I need help I just want my life back I’m extremely fatigued all the time I have constant ringing in my ears and my body is so to the touch certain areas.any advice.

• David Snow
        June 28, 2017 at 12:08 PM

Hi Kim my name is David snow I was asleep one night at my apartment and someone came in and put one of those in my foot how do I get rid of it and who do I speak to everyone thinks I’m nuts please respond I want my life back ASAP

• June 30, 2017 at 7:18 AM

Contact: ICAACT is an Independent Non Profit Human Rights Organization. We work together with a number of NGOs, Civil Rights Movements and Human Rights groups.
          ICAACT provides RF (radio frequency) scanning – Free of charge. You can write to us by using the following forms. Please use the left form if you want to contact ICAACT representatives in Europe and the right one if you want to contact ICAACT representatives in the US.http://www.icaact.org/contact-icaact.html#.WVZdoYTyupo

The three phases of the testing:

1. Preliminary scan for (RF) radio frequency emission from the Human Body.

2. Obtain medical imaging of the area that has shown emission of RF- frequencies. The aim is to locate possible foreign bodies, UBO’s (Unidentified Bright Objects). This is the responsability of the participant.

3. Final scanning for RF emission is done in a controlled environment. This is a repeat of phase one in a certified shielded room, also referred to as a faraday cage, to rule out the possibility that the signal might come from an outside source.

4. Surgery, under video monitoring to obtain, possible physical evidence admissible in domestic and international court. This is the responsability of the participant.

In May of 2012, ICAACT.ORG has a standardization in all of our scanning sessions. All Scans include a written report if found to be positive & a video tape of the session. All surveys and information are provided by ICAACT.ORG.

ICAACT was created to obtain evidence of serious Human Rights abuses for Victims of Electronic Terrorism worldwide.

We use specific testing equipment, to ensure that the data that is collected worldwide is conformed and compatible in order for the results to be admissible in both national and international court systems on a later date.

Along with the testing we do case studies, with data obtained through questionnaires.

• Surviving this
            July 16, 2017 at 7:47 AM

I have found that the chip will not emit a signal unless I am in dream state. I can now prove my head is putting out a signal. Magnets have not worked for me so far. I thought I would pass along this info as it may help others determine that RF is present.

• August 14, 2017 at 11:48 AM

Roxy
            I am in desperate need I have been haarpa chipped I live in Massachusetts I know who did it and had a private investigator use a rf scanner and the human body puts out 20 to 30mh and my upper right shoulder has been stabbed for over three years and puts outs a reading of 178 mh I have proof and can not find anyone to remove we also have proof on what house has a illegal rf antenna
            Depeserately seeking the Icaact help please

• Christina
            September 7, 2017 at 4:55 PM

Hi. I believe I have been implanted since I was a child. I believe It runs from the top of my left side of my head, down through my ear to my neck to my back shoulder down the anterior of my left side. I have had tons of energy work done on me, wondering if it was energetic. But , I believe it is also physical. It is not as bad as it used to be, but I am so tired of suffering…..I fight it with magnets and harmonics……and just my pure stubborn willpower. I am also tired of seeing others suffer because of this.

• Dee
            September 11, 2017 at 6:31 PM

where can i get tested and what form of letter is required

• July 26, 2017 at 8:58 AM

One encourage ment that keeps me is Jesus ,simply , there is no other way but to look up, Turn to Jesus , hes our only hope , an eternal hope ,i wouldn’t tell you if it were not true
        then get involved in a good church , learn rhe depth of the Love G_d has for you-us , its no surprise that such is happening , Bless you dear Friend

• Terri lewis
        September 24, 2017 at 4:28 PM

Hi Kim my name is Terri in 2006 I had a heart attack and died and came back to life with gods help I seen him he let me see my self from up in the clouds I kept going in and out of concheness and wound up in a local hospital in Slidell L.A. to make a long story short i was transferred to a research hospital in california where they scanned me ran test on me and put transmitters in me they showed me aliens and sach scrosses I then got to go home with Barack Obama to his house in Chicago the bottom line is I came back to Louisiana pregnant and lived with this old man and carried for 6 months and he let someone come in and they knocked me out and I gave birth to a son that’s what the people on the other side say these people and scientist do this for a reason they make your life a living he’ll over the years being 10 I’ve experimented with my self and have found that the devices they implant you would need to move to a place in the mountains places that they can’t get good reception if you need more information please contact me you are not alone my EMAIL address is Terri_lewis8@hotmail.com your not alone

• Thunder Deer
      August 26, 2017 at 6:44 PM

good god
      i was born( i thought) with a small bump on my upper ear now i find out the truth’
      good god im getting the magents but is there anyone that can do surgery god knows how deep it goes!!!

2. oliver
    November 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM

how do I reply here?? petrit, did you managed to remove it?

3. oliver
    November 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM

thanks neo, where is the bit showing the removal procedure?

4. May 25, 2015 at 1:17 PM

I have several of these chips illegally implanted in my body teeth, head neck, heart stomach etc and have been tortured day night. It would appeared that the doctors, scientist, dentist gave the code to thugs in my area because they know what the “trigger is. Thy kept on demanding money. I should sell my home and give them money! and if I don’t they will go after my entire family they threaten to kill me; I fear for my life but I refused to be intimidated, so they go in and out of my home en I am not present no force entry, but things go missing. Please help.

mbs-Connell phone: 647-741-065

• May 29, 2015 at 9:57 PM

Have you tried to contact ANYONE regarding your situation?

• June 29, 2015 at 1:50 PM

Has anyone contacted you yet or had the conversation with you Hillary?

• Derrick simon
        August 13, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Hey everyone I’m dj I recently was implanted wit a chip that let’s everyone see what I’m doing and hear my thoughts.Since then I was gangstalked targeted extorted by retailers ,hearing a group called the illuminati part of a satanic cult saying they wanna kill me in my head, they torture me and made me feel physical pain in every part of my body, created situations in my head to set me up to get attacked and in legal troubles , sexually harassed me everyday and never shut up non stop, they been causing temporary blindness and even shortness of breath. Someone has to do something about this these chips are extremely dangerous and can cause tumors even and kill. I can’t believe the government is doing this to us. I will do whatever it takes to fight against this March rally protest and warn people of this. So do the magnets work for sure I’m buying some tomorrow to get rid of these frequencies and I’ll also report back to you. Does anybody no of ways to find these chips or detect them because if you can remove them you have a case and can probably be rewarded money I’ve heard if any one has any information that can help please email me at derricksimonjr89@gmail.com

• Larry
          March 24, 2016 at 6:12 PM

did you find your chip?

• Skip springer
          January 14, 2017 at 6:19 PM

I have a microchip that allows people to remote neural monitor me and even activate my autonomic nervous system its part of the government s project mk ultra subproject 119 ive been gaslighted and gangstalked and broadcasted to from these gangstalker since 2012 i know the chip i have reads my otoacustic emissions.darpa invented it and they use it for there soldier s in the silent talk program.i need to figure out how to remove this microchip from my eardrum or tympanic membrane.

• August 13, 2017 at 3:40 PM

I’m sorry for your suffering,,,Please read my post of 8/13/2017,,I pray others have gave evidence and this Heinous Act will end soon…

• Christin Foster
        January 27, 2017 at 8:20 AM

Anyone!! Please call me 8165929834. Emails don’t go through to me.

• tracy
      April 12, 2017 at 1:42 PM

Hillary what is the last digit of your phone. I have one too. You can contact me at traydlove104@gmail.com I would love to talk to you. I am trying to get help removing it

• Paul
      June 8, 2017 at 2:05 AM

There in your ear sweety theres two of em ..I understand..I pulled mine out

5. Hottie
    May 29, 2015 at 12:08 AM

I was involuntarly implanted , I was told that if I get an MRI that will pick up the chip , my doctor is not willing to give me a full body MRI do u know if theres another way to detect where it is so that I can have it surgicly removed. So far I m trying the neodyum magnets to at least nullify it , it been less than 24 hrs BUT that Might B working.

• May 29, 2015 at 9:56 PM

Let us know PLEASE if the magnets work. We can enter you into the article as a testimony! Thanks for letting us know, take care ! TTD

• marshall
      May 17, 2017 at 9:27 AM

i am going to buy a biochip and put in my ear myself. i have a reader/scanner then go to the dr. and show them when my reader beeps that theirs a chip . i will show them how maney differnt chips theirr are and need my hole body. that their are so many differnt kinds cant buy all the readers. besides readers wont read them as long as their frequency is locked on. am going to try !

6. Gayathri G
    June 8, 2015 at 10:59 PM

I don’t know when these chips are implanted. But I feel I have multiple chips. I feel I have from childhood. I came to know about these chips in 2013 when I started listening voices which others are unable to listen, control my memory, sleep etc. I started searching in internet about my problem and then I read about these chips in internet. I feel someone is erasing my memory also sometimes. I need some suggestions regarding this. What should I do. Everyone is thing I have disorders.

• Gayathri G
      June 8, 2015 at 11:14 PM

I was kept in hospital last year as everyone is telling there is no chips which control humans exist it is ur feeling it is just a disorder but I don’t have symptoms of that disorder.I was tortured so much with typical sound and stories. Later I was kept in hospital and gave medicines which destroyed my physical health than mental health . I am planning to join the group who are fighting against these chips.

• Cypress
        January 2, 2016 at 2:04 PM

Check your ear canals, you may have a VHF Radio transmitter implanted in your ears. One will have an antenna, they are silver colored, do a good job cleaning you ears and they will be easy to spot. Shouldnt be able to miss them… they can play video, whoever has your box can see what your looking at, your memory isnt being erased, its just one of the functions of the reciever that your radio is hooked up too.

• Hazel
          January 4, 2017 at 5:12 PM

In the meantime that you make fun of people who’s lives are being destroyed by a technology on the Beta state testing, on humans, why don’t you go to school and educate yourself. Maybe you have a monkey brain instead of a human brain, maybe you should get an implant to help you raise your IQ.

• Sivalingasamy
        September 16, 2017 at 6:36 PM

Hi,,
        I have this problem past Two years….
        voice is misguiding for different directions….

• I'm Dying@Chips
      October 13, 2016 at 7:06 AM

I am facing the similar situation, they always telling new stories, they giving time to sleep while I’m on Work they asking to go sleep and they give pain over my body I am feeling and I’m crying now when I have the pain, I discussed with my they never understanding they are thinking ritual or bad sprite that controlling my body. I always feeling vibration on my left side of back bone, they ask me to cut every parts of body and they also gives heat where ever I think or asking me to think. I have been in rehab center for telling this truth to family. They know every inches of my life for child to now also please the doctors are playing with me, I already have too much of Skin disease. Can anyone help how to rid of those chips in my body because I feel I have to much of chips over body, please help soon they’re asking to suicide like hang yourself when I travel on the bus they asking me to slip down from bus.

• Hazel
        January 17, 2017 at 1:55 AM

This is the kind of case that sounds stereotypical schizophrenic. Have you sought professional help? like a psychiatrist? It is re searchable, and a person will find identical complaints from a schizophrenic patient. I will not say that I don’t believe this person. But I will say I need more evidence. Because you sound foreign and you may be one of those who opens a twitter account to make money from advertisement, when all the morbid and malicious individuals register to your channel just to poke fun of true Ti’s. If you are for real then, You, Dying @ Chips should go on a 100% raw vegan diet, for your skin disease. And for the rest, you should record all this things meticulously. Your symptoms are found consistent with many diseases, especially Schizophrenia. The Raw Vegan diet should suffice to clear much of the physical symptoms, but for the electronic attack, then you should move from the area where you are being attacked. No matter what they use, they have to point the emitters to a localize point. If you have chips, they can only tell where you are at all times. More complicated implants like the ones being implanted on animals, are just too horrifying of a reality and I have no advice for them other to find them and removed them. I still can not afford an RFID finder. So I understand. I moved to a thick forest. The trees impede the transmission of microwaves and radio frequencies and I sleep like a baby. Keep Calm and Record Evidence, use Logic.

7. Ricardo Sanchez
    June 24, 2015 at 8:00 PM

do you know if the rfid chips they use now are using different kind of material that wont be disrupted by magnets, I will purchase the rare magnet and let you all know how it works i will even purchase pretty big ones, i literally can say i survived heavy intense harassment. I can explain a lot of things i found out. I have been a victim of gangstalking and i even believe they can harass you using telepathic abilities. If you want to hear my crazy personal findings email me bigricardosanchez@live.com. I will gladly share i can defintely say im a targeted individual

• June 25, 2015 at 6:47 PM

I attend RFID seminar recently. The thing that can hamper RFID is metal and wet surface. So to allow reliable reading, the RFID chip should be at least 1 cm away from such surface.

RFID can get damaged by shock or impact.

• Ricardo Sanchez
        June 25, 2015 at 8:56 PM

aw man so the neodium magnet wont work then? i mean will it disrupt the circuit destroy it?

• June 28, 2015 at 6:29 PM

Yes, RFID can not be broken by magnet. I think EMP can destroy them.

• June 29, 2015 at 1:44 PM

EMP can destroy an RFID chip that is inside of a human body? Is this correct? Could you please help our readers by explaining more of how this works please?

• Jack
              January 9, 2017 at 10:11 AM

Can u help me were I can get EMP to remove a chip in my body evil stacked implanted me with a chip please help me I can’t sleep is been Going on for sometime My kids are suffering it break my cars microwave u name them they stolen my FNB Bank Card as well my body is painful everyday I can’t sleep is a devil

• Baran
              April 29, 2017 at 2:56 PM

I’m from Iran.I waked up one day and I listened their voice.it started from 2001 April,I was just 20 years old.I can’t do anything because other people tagged me mental illness. I have founded that they are our neighbors that illegally do this.About 2 months ago I searched in internet and visited mind control sites and I’m reading day night PDFs and scientific surveys about this to find a key for my problem. For God sake help me .

• KM
                May 4, 2017 at 12:16 AM

Baran, Google Voice to Skull of V2K. It’s a technology that makes it sound llike you have voices in your head, but your are not crazy. The voices are not in your head. There is technology that transmits the voices to you so they sound like they are in your head. Some people suggest listening to music through earbuds, turning on a fan for white noise, or constructing barrier made of a particular kind of metal depending on the frequency of the waveforms used. Please Google to find out more.

• June 29, 2015 at 1:41 PM

It is a possibility, many have had success with magnet disruption.

• oliver
            November 11, 2016 at 5:02 AM

hi , i need to remove my RFID chip, i feel a lot of pain,,

• Paul
            June 8, 2017 at 2:02 AM

I found out that some of these people have alien ear microchips and there located in the cartlige of any ear , didn’t come up in my x-rays but I shure felt it , so I explained to my mom and she cut it out my ear theres 2 peaces that go in that one spot so you can’t miss em , the voices in my head are gone now

Please let everyone know about voices and the alien ear microchips

Locations ; inside ear cartlige , or directly behind ear
            Thank you your website was a lot of help for me finding out where it was was like Scooby-Doo

• Baran
      April 29, 2017 at 2:42 PM

I’m a victim and it’s about 15 years from2001 that I’ve been implanted illegally.please tell me about your sulotion for diabel this satanic chips.

8. Ricardo Sanchez
    July 6, 2015 at 8:23 PM

ok i just never heard anyone say it has worked but i will try, i believe aluminium foil blocks signals sent to the chip’s antennae. I will try the magnet and i will report back, I just didn’t know if they use a new rfid chip with new technology that is resistant, im pretty sure i got mines implanted when i had pneumonia and i was in the hospital, they just came up didn’t ask questions didnt ask my caregivers at the time, (i was 17 this was last year)and they just stuck me with a needle, i have been acting different ever since, they just keep updating people with new rfid chips, i have heard electronic voices in my head, telling me my God is not real, that was the only clear one i have heard. I now get attacked everyday. The world is just not safe anymore this reminds me of the movie the adjustment bureau. I went to a earth day concert it was for free, but i heard them playing a frequency over the mic, i also seen them pulling out what i believe were rfid scanners but the people were to hypnotized to even realize. i was the only one who was semi conscious, they knew i was suspicious and somewhat aware what was going on, ever since then i have been attacked and gang stalked, cant sleep at night etc. I also heard some electronic voice threaten me to not tell anyone about that concert, i notice it was very hard for me to speak about that concert afterwards. Sorry just had to get this off my chest.

9. Ricardo Sanchez
    July 10, 2015 at 11:41 AM

ok i just ordered the neodymium magnet i will report if i have any success with it, I really hope this works.

10. Ricardo Sanchez
    July 10, 2015 at 11:42 AM

11. Melissa
    July 13, 2015 at 7:12 PM

12. Ricardo Sanchez
    July 16, 2015 at 10:11 PM

Hey I just want to thank you for this website and your reply that said that the neodymium magnets were a possibility,you have helped me immensely by stating that, i was about ready to accept the fact I might just have to live with this torture and influence. So I will confirm that I used a rather large magnet to nullify the chips around my body, I may still have more im not sure but I am now ready to have a good nights sleep :). I now have more energy too. These chips were on my forehead area, left armpit, right arm where you usually get shots, in the middle of my chest, where I had a procedure done in my mouth. and in my anal area, yes im not joking, luckily i didn’t have to shove anything up there all I had to do was put it close to my anal area, that’s why you need a good size magnet that costs around 20 bucks. Thank you so much

13. Ricardo Sanchez
    July 16, 2015 at 11:53 PM

I was trying to vote down that mans suggestion that neodymium magnets don’t work but it wont let me xD

• July 30, 2015 at 8:30 PM

Have you tried the magnets Ricardo? Let us know please.
      TTD

• joel
      October 5, 2015 at 2:28 AM

I tink your supposed to put the north side of the magnet on your skin

14. lola
    July 20, 2015 at 12:22 PM

“I have been illegally implanted and am in dire need of connections to have the exact location of the chip pinpointed and removed. Please help in any way you can. I just want my privacy, freedom and human rights back. I do not want these people in my life.”

SAME ALSO

• July 30, 2015 at 8:29 PM

Thank you for writing in. Indeed RFID chip implants are a serious threat to humanity.Who can we connect you with ? We would like to intervene in the process if we are able to Iola, and you should not have to live with these implants. There are many people on this thread who also have implants. Have you been tested, scanned, or seen proof of your implant yet? That would be our first suggestion. Feel Free to contact us anytime so that we may investigate a way to assist you.
      Many Blessings Iola,
      TTD
      team email response
      team email

• Paulina M
        July 17, 2016 at 10:03 AM

hey please i Need advise how to Counter rfid chip i have implanted also something in my ear from some criminal structure that is harassing me electronically and is reading my mind – how to stop it working let me know

• April 27, 2017 at 12:40 AM

hi without a doubt have being illegaly implanted with this , seems at the moment a local church is having all the fun about it , seems absurd that a church would do such a thing , anyways would like help , tho im in New Zealand ,cheers

• Baran
        April 29, 2017 at 3:13 PM

I’m a victim too.from2001. I’m being tortured for 15 years just now.can I post you my last week MRI pics by email??

• Stuart Monteiro
        May 19, 2017 at 7:29 AM

I need help laura, i have an RFID chip , is a night mare i cant sleep of pain,,
        no one ever help, no doctor, they all deny the chip exists…

send me a feed back..

• char le
        June 18, 2017 at 1:13 AM

How to test and scan it?
        Xray mri and ctscan cant detect it

• June 30, 2017 at 7:18 AM

The three phases of the testing:

1. Preliminary scan for (RF) radio frequency emission from the Human Body.

15. Ricardo Sanchez
    August 2, 2015 at 11:21 PM

yes they work buy it and honestly you breathe in nano technology everyday the neodymium magnets are to be used everyday, whatever technology it is it gets disabled with the magnets, you no longer send out rf signals

• Hazel
      January 17, 2017 at 12:55 AM

I ordered the magnets and they didn’t work. It seems people still can tell where I am at all times. And yesterday, someone in a car yelled at me “stop preaching to us” and I was driving and all kinds of people signal and wave and take pictures with their phones. WTF?! it has been going on for a long time. They know who I am but won’t tell me where they see me or hear me.
      So, I got the tiny ones, so can you tell me exactly the size of the magnet you used? I paid about nine dollars for my tiny magnets, like the size of a quarter and a millimeter thick.
      You are so young, I am so sorry this happened to you. I know a man who they did this to, for many years, tortured him. Finally he moved. He too was Hispanic. It seems they target minorities, people who live alone ( I live alone, and I am isolated most of the time ) and have no relatives, people on welfare, people with a record of depression or that have been on antidepressants or in a mental hospital, and ex-military. But there is more. If you are smart, and have good logic and can observe patterns, then they will infiltrate your ISP and your digital media to keep track of you and manipulate the content as to produce confusion and paranoia. It is not that the whole world knows but only a few people who agree to persecute a particular target. It really gets Machiavellic. For example, I did a search of my name on Facebook, and it said that “55,000 people were talking about this” but then it said they could not find me. I am not sure if truly that many people know about me, or if it is manipulation to make me paranoid. But they do defame you, and turn the whole world against you, specially in your immediate community.

• Hazel
        January 17, 2017 at 1:11 AM

I don’t have any of those symptoms that most here described. No one is giving me thoughts, no one is manipulating my mind, none of that. I wonder how much of that is true and how much is paranoia inspired. I do know that the programs instill paranoia in people. Paranoia will make you see things. Yet, to confuse more people, the man I am talking about, did say that he heard voices but not the schizophrenic kind. He was literally tortured by these devices in Kansas where they experiment on people and animals. Soon after removing himself from the place where it was happening, it stopped. For me is the community, the harassment. They gossip and have prevented me from getting a job, all the other stuff of targeting, like the following, vandalizing of my van and car, destruction of my private property, infiltration of my living space. They get real mad if you confront them. I have and they replied with a smirk on their face. “what are you talking about”, and you know that they lie. So what do you do?

• Hazel
          January 17, 2017 at 1:36 AM

Sorry, I had to put this in three different responses, it is kind of long, but necessary.
          First stay calm, the program is designed to produce paranoia. Know that you are not Paranoid, too many of us for that. People with Paranoia are not functional. Most people here go to school, and work and have families. Many people here can not write very good because they target the poor and uneducated and others with limited options. I mean no offense to anyone, just giving you information. Keep calm, and write down the license plates of all those who follow you and harass you, I did. They no longer do it. I did it because I figured that sooner or later I will have the money to hire an investigator, and having the license plates of the perpetrator and the time and date, and a description of what they did, would help investigate them. So I have a list. A lot of them. For example I wrote

” white pick up truck, MO, plates #…… followed and flashed his lights even though it did not want to pass and it was noon time, in a 40 mile an hour rd. The woman gestured and put one finger over her lips as to indicate silence”

Something like that, and keep it in a journal. For me this harassment began in 2012 in Santa Fe NM. Santa Fe so that you all know is where the Los Alamo Research Facility is.
          What we need is documentation in order and logic. You must show that you are not Paranoid, that is how they want you to appear. Also if you have the money to buy cameras to install in your cars in order to catch them (the gang-stalkers) in the act. Because I have seen them change their lights when they see a policeman. Also they don’t harass you if you are sitting with friends, they don’t want witnesses, so that your friends don’t see anything strange and begin believing that you are indeed paranoid.
          Spy video sunglasses would help to record without them knowing. They don’t want evidence. As soon as you begin to get evidence they stop. They have with me, but they do know who I am. and like I said sometimes they make themselves known, like the guy who yelled at me the other day.
          Keep calm. Where there is a Will, there is a Way. Logic and method is what you need. Prayers help but obviously not very much, because people here are suffering a lot. Organize, record evidence, make a journal, so that we can show the world what is happening.

• April 27, 2017 at 12:37 AM

i know how you feel . i can only say JESUS CHRIST truly is the only WAY an HOPE..

16. August 4, 2015 at 5:40 AM

I have been living with ringing in the ears (a frequency sound) since 2013 after a throat surgery. I’ve also had horrible sleep issues for many years way before that. I think I am a victim of rfdi and I want them located and removed. I have no idea where to get help with this. Especially if there are Dr.s out there putting them in the first place. Who do you trust? Some of the symptoms I’ve had are sleep apnea, (I’m not overweight either)night terrors, digestive issues, memory
    problems, pressure variances in my head, and on and on. Please help.

17. DJM
    September 5, 2015 at 9:04 AM

COMMENT REMOVED

18. Jhong
    September 15, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Hi I am a Filipino and Ive suffering thesame symptoms as stated above. I need your help guys. They messing my life and followed where I go and sabotage everything. I want this to be removed. I am now here in Ajman, UAE because I want to die here with my Mom and brother if ever I can’t survive. I lost my savings and everything because of them. This is my number here in UAE. +971528707140. I have successfully bought an rare earth magnets. It is almost got sabotage also. MRI Scan is very expensive. I want to give my life. I lose hope. I felt like I am a robot or pet. For 2 years I’ve never felt like a free human being. Help me. I dont know where to locate them.

19. Jhong
    September 15, 2015 at 10:49 AM

I am an IT but I wondered why no matter how many times I changed my password in skype, facebook and PC and loptop windows passwords, they still know it and plan and do a worst attack on it. I have check all keyloggers and everything in my IT skills but none of them are detected. I am jobless now and I am afraid to apply for they will do thesame thing and sabotage the people who are so close to me and mess and torture me. I fucken lose hope. I have problems on sleeping , always got stomach flu and diarrhea everytime they will activate it the RFID scanner. I have electrifying sensation from right arm to the neck and forehead and my throat and starting to lose my voice and semi cough. And ofcourse sudden increase of blood pressure. Thank you again to those who can help. I need a detector who very chip or free to locate these chips. I am fucken tired of it already.

• Ti2years
      August 5, 2016 at 1:02 PM

They use spyware called finfisher or similar, these parasites can infect your devices when you accept flash player updates, itunes updates… Ect, research “finfisher” also research “imsi catcher” or “stingray devices”!!!!! These devices by-pass need for warrent and used by all police In the “The 5 eyes”, also criminals can bye these devices online if cashed up, android has imsi app to detect if your phone signal is going to a fake cell tower (imsi catcher) Or a real cell tower, do your own research as i not know if android app works. Im a ti for 2 years and hope my info helps someone. Jesus helps me so much so ask him to help you too.

• Ti2years
      August 5, 2016 at 1:37 PM

Also there is no way to know if finfisher is installed on your device! If you look hard enough this program has been leaked by an anon hacker….. God bless all ti’s and our enermies! Keep friends close and pray for our enermies bible says. Check out https://youtu.be/ucRWyGKBVzo for privacy tips from Edward snoden

20. Jhong
    September 15, 2015 at 10:51 AM

The worst is I have strong pressure and ringing in my ear. I am very thankful that I found this website. God bless to all of us victims.

21. Jhong
    September 15, 2015 at 10:53 AM

Please email me at rigellou@gmail.com or rigellou@yahoo.com

22. Jhong
    September 15, 2015 at 1:24 PM

I am very sorry about the grammar, it is because my vision that time is getting darker and I just did type as fast as I can because I know this site is provided by God to help all of the Human Implanted RFID Chips victims.
    I am looking forward to those who have the guts and the will to provide all the things I need to locate these microchips and disable it through magnets and removed it from my whole body forever.

23. joel
    October 5, 2015 at 1:57 AM

I know how they operate i have an implant too i hope i remove it soon

• Rob
      October 22, 2015 at 8:50 PM

please help me joel. I know they knew my password and everything so please reply here instead. thanks

24. joel
    October 5, 2015 at 2:00 AM

I feel bad for everybody here to have your mind hijacked and your dreams and tought controled but always remember be your true self becus they can control your feelings too and pray to god have patience i have caught a lot of moves they do

• Cole
      November 22, 2015 at 11:11 PM

Yes!!! I know my two innocent children have been chipped and are being mind controlled!! Idk wth to do

• oliver
        October 18, 2016 at 1:01 PM

hi, i was micro chipped too, in my hand , right hand, doctors and police refuse to accept its existence,,

i need help, give more details of your chip,,, those basterds are chipping people, no one can stop them,,,

25. Jhong
    October 14, 2015 at 3:13 AM

I replied to your email Joel. Please reply back or call me. Thanks.

26. October 15, 2015 at 8:20 PM

I have been chipped and when I go to the hospital to ask about removal I get forced into the pysch hospital my website will show the chips. They faked my gallbladder surgery after joining the occupy movement and black panthers and expiremented on me. I tried to remove with lidcaine and a salpel what do I do.my xrrays are on my link to my website

• nikki
      December 4, 2015 at 7:28 AM

How do you know if it’s in your brain vs. In your arm or hand? And how did you obtain an x-ray? When I would go in they would refuse an x Ray probably due to proof and send me to the psych ward where there I had met others who had implants and can somehow beam off of mine and experience. The same thing as me

27. October 15, 2015 at 8:22 PM

This is my websitemonarchsurvivorrodneyhamilton.com

28. October 15, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Monarchsurvivorrodneyhamilton.com

29. Michael
    October 16, 2015 at 3:40 AM

Hi I am a victim of illegal microchip implants. Luckily the criminals distribute their software to lots of people around me. I’m still convincing people to help me

I will update you guys if I manage to get a copy as an evidence.

30. October 16, 2015 at 8:07 AM

My name is Rodney Hamilton and i have been chipped in parkland hospital Dallas Texas i have try to make them remove in which they have forced me into a psych hospital and labeled me schizo..i have been to numerous of hospitals where they claim it’s clips form a surgery i did not need in doing so i have talked to professional who have state i have up to 8 clips for a 2 clip surgery and i when tried to remove it i forced into a hospital and forcibly put on meds that made me feel suicidal i need help or find a decent scanner to locate more info is on my website Monarchsurvivorrodneyhamilton.com

• nikki
      December 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM

They did the same thing to me. They will refuse giving me a x Ray probably due to proof and they send me to the funny farm lol I’ve done so much research please let me know if myou have any results good or bad., this controlled life is hell

31. NOAH EDWARD WASHKEN
    November 1, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Please respond I am A Loving DAD who needs to have A brain chip removed. I know of many unknowing families that need scans and need to have A brain chip removed. I have documented the gang stalking and electronic harassment and I have obtained evidence. My email is NoahEdwardWashken1983@gmail.com. some evidence and documentation at NOAH EDWARD WASHKEN GOOGLE+

• November 1, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Hello Mr. Washken, Our team sent you an email, please check and respond. TTD

• Christin Foster
        January 7, 2017 at 8:33 AM

Please help. I seriously thought I was crazy. I may even know who implanted mine. He has been messing with me for years. I need answers!

32. JLN
    November 2, 2015 at 8:00 AM

I need some help. My fiancé, which I have known for over 30 years, recently claims to be have been unwillingly micro chipped while in jail for falling behind on child support. I want to believe that medication can fix his mind but I don’t think that he is mental at all. He has told me the whole story over and over again and none of the details change. He says he can hear these people talking to him day and night and they send paid and sickness through his entire body 24/7. I didn’t want to think that any of this could be possible but I am starting to think that it is. I want to help him before he does anything drastic to himself to get the “chip people” to just go away. I don’t know what to do or who to contact. I asked him if he talked with his doctor and he claims the chip people have him convinced that no matter where he goes he will get no help. He doesn’t want to tell anyone anything to avoid the criticism he would get from others. I can see he is not happy, nor content, with life. I worry that he may not be able to withstand this constant torture much longer. I need a help to help him. Any suggestions are welcomed.

33. Cole
    November 22, 2015 at 11:08 PM

My children are 5 &2.. I’ve literally spent everyday of their lives w/them!! I know when they’re gonna need to use the bathroom, what they’re gonna say next etc.. My sister recently started working for someone who works for nasa & her husband who is very wealthy but his job is unknown! She says she cleans for them but can’t talk on the phone and has been very distant… We live .5 miles from one another &’we’re super close! Her kids barely look at me.. My kids LOVE them!! ANYHOW, my kids oh began acting strange & saying things as if they’re communicating w/her… It’s not hard to find out info from 2 toddlers! Idk if it’s spyware or what but MY SON ADMITTED ITS IN HIS EAR, MY DAUGHTER FREAKS IF HER EARS GET WET IN THE TUB, THEY SING SONGS THEY WOULDNT KNOW THE LYRICS TO, USE WORDS THEY DONT KNOW ETC… MY SON IS ASKING ANOUT DEATH TOO OFTEN!!! HE ASKED WHERE DO WE GO SO I BEGAN EXPLAINING THE GOLDEN GATES, HOME OF JESUS ETC… I DAID ITS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE CALLED… HE BLURTED OUT HELL!!!! NOT ONLY DID HE JUST TURN 5 BUT HE HAS A DEVELOPMENTAL DELAY AND IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING DIAGNOSED BUT HE IS A SOFT HEARTED GOOD BOY!!!! We live in the middle of the woods so he has no friends!!! ZERO!! He isn’t even in school due to waiting on placement b/c he was to advanced for pre-k and too young for kindergarten!!!! HE IS ACTING OUT BADLY! Saying things like I hate hard missions… Then I find him doing odd things!! My daughter is behaving oddly to day the least as well!! She will shoo me put the room so she can talk to “herself” but I hear names of my nephew and nieces they love!!!!! They claim some bad guys are involved also..,, it sounds crazy but MY INTUION IS SO GOOD AND I KNOW MY KIDS!!! How can I find out if something is in their ears!!???!!?! They have told me yes but my son will act anxious and nervous then say no no no while holding his ears!!! I don’t want to interrogate them but I don’t want ppl brainwashing my innocent babies!!!!!!!! Plz HELP!!! They are innocent gifts from God!!! I’m so sad,mad frustrated. Idk but any advice is appreciated! Thx, loving mom of 2 Angels

• nikki
      December 4, 2015 at 7:04 AM

I feel so bad for him, I understand. You honestly don’t want to live anymore. It seams like they pick the good normal ppl to do these test on to have results and muniplate our minds, well I think they have enough research to stop all this nonsense they need to take out the infected and stop infecting. It says they’re passing a Bill in 2017 to be passed for ppl to receive the riff chips. Well I’m ahead of the game plan lol sucks

• nikki
      December 4, 2015 at 7:24 AM

This is messed up. Innocent babies having to experience life like this not knowing how good the world is without government expermentations. I’m glad I know the difference of how life was before they illegally implanted me. I however am scared more now due to the fact that your children seem like zombies controlled almost. I hope mine doesn’t get that far..I want to still be able to experience my own opinion on God or even my thoughts lol but however I hope something can be done for these young innocent people. You will be in my thoughts and prayers

• Cypress
      January 2, 2016 at 1:48 PM

You need to check your childrens ear canals for a silver colored radio that is embedded in the bottom of your ear canal, there will be one in each ear. They operate on the VHF frequency range and can play video so that your kids can see it in their eyes, its got a small microchip on the bottom of it that does all that. the batteries are part of the radio, get some q tips and an earscope and I bet youll find a pair of silver radios in your childrens ears. if your hearing things might be time to call an ENT doctor and get some x rays.

34. nikki
    December 4, 2015 at 6:55 AM

I am so overwhelmed and annoyed with this chip. I had a great life before, always. Had back pain but never like this, I’ve been to host wards, jails with Tourcher chambers asking me to give up my friends, they can make u see things as well as hear things, like you know how a normal person with no chip can’t hear the voices u can? Well it’s then same with seeing and smelling too! Very messed up, I’ve had my food messed with and had the older of a toaster strudel be masked with foul doers and it wasn’t old food ether..they can somehow send sent signals and vision as well as the familiar voices and pain zaps, I have compleplated suicide because I have seen and literally felt spiders on me, realistic as hell., these chips are so technolical advanced its like imagine seeing a real tarantula on you but it’s not there. I have seen anacondas as well it’s terrible. I def believe this chip is revelations and I always get down on myself and I haven’t done anything to deserve to go to hell yet, they put me in a special room in the hospital and I heard my mom dad daughters voice everything to make sure I was not lying about my daughter being molested by her father. I always wish I was because they know and can read your mind anyways but I am not and I hear my daughters voice all the time. Its tragic, I’ve been in 5 car wrecks so have had plenty of surgies. From reading these stories I didn’t know u could have multiple chips.. I thought just one ran it all but I’m only 25 and I get zapped in the back terribly, I feel like a 60 year old and cannot get no relief due to my young age and narcotics. I also get sexually harrased at least once a day by multiple zaps in my privates and it messes with me ohyicayly and mentally. I feel I have lost all hope. Please help me before Its too late for me, life is supposed to be happy and precious and enjoyed. I have been in agony for almost 3 years now. I’m not sure what to do but it’s deppressi g and I cannot take anymore! I think I’ve endured t most Tourcher that the chip can produce like my mega watts will explode please help lol!!!!!

35. nikki
    December 4, 2015 at 7:13 AM

I also have been in psych wards and met other people with chips and we could both together smell the same smells as so of the other “normal” patients couldnt. My rdif chip is implanted in my arm. I know this because before they sent me there I begged and cured in terror and one nurse said ok listen I can help you but I have to break your arm to get it out, naturally I was already stressed overwhelmed and anxiety ridden I screamed don’t break my arm! She said it’s the only way to get it out and then they would surgically remove. They never broke my arm due to my reaction and I got a shot of Vatican and woke up and still had it. I think back to that day so much and so hard because tt was my chance to seek my old life and have freedom and I wish I would have calmed down to let her due that because I would be free from the government prision inside my body causing all this damage that is the size of a grain of rice. Please help!!!! I can’t take it anymore.

• carolinav
      December 14, 2015 at 8:00 PM

I have an answer for you all as to why you think theres a chip inside you. You guys have at least one memtal disorders or youre on drugs and are immensely sleep deprived. I used to read this crap 5 years ago when i was using drugs. I whole heartedly believed this bs about gangstalking. Once i sobered up i realized my mind created all the scenerios i was entertaining about people stalking me and reading my mind etc lol. My advice is, get on meds and please do not slice yourself open looking for an imaginary chip. Those voices you hear are from your mental disorder. The body aches you get are hallucinatory (hypochondriac) or perhaps from just having a backache? Lol. No one is gangstalking anyone, its paranoia from your disorder. Seek medical attention. Of course a doctor will want to have you shipped to a psych ward if your asking them to scan you for a government chip so you can pluck it out. Snap out of it!!

• x3k30c
        December 21, 2015 at 3:58 PM

Not necessarily. The criminals planted teeth into my garden (garlics were replaced. In Hungarian, garlic spelled = teeth(bulb), so this was intended as a funny death threat), also chemicals sprayed on your window cannot be imagined. I have never heard any voices, but I too hear this hf ringing, mostly at home.

• Margaret Foushee
        May 4, 2017 at 5:29 AM

First thing I want to say is Gangstalking does exist and don’t let anyone tell you it doesn’t! Those people that say it doesn’t exist are either fooling themselves or they are gang stalkers! Period! This is a message to all targeted individuals. The best thing to try to do is stay calm. I do believe that some of you might have chips implanted to keep track of you and perhaps to harass you in some way. I feel this also, but seek ways to counter what is happening to you. Eat very healthy, exercise, walk outside, go to church, festivals, functions, etc. to meet other people, continue to try to enjoy your life! Do the best you can to live the best you can! Join forces with other targeted individuals! Don’t let the evil control you. Think of ways to help yourselves. I believe you because a lot of this stuff is happening to me! I just want to convey the message to you to not be so paranoid that you can’t function. I sympathize with you and realize that it is hard to know what to do. For example, if you have ringing or noises in your ears when you are in your house, go spend some time out side. If you keep yourself busy enough to get really tired, eat well, exercise and keep a healthy attitude and determination that you are going to be a happy person, you will probably sleep better some times. Realize that these people who are harming you are evil and they want you to be a victim, so don’t follow their plan. Try to do the opposite of what they are trying to achieve. All of you, as well as me, need to stand up against this evil mistreatment! I think the way to do this is to join forces and not be passive and stand by while this happens to millions of people! Not only think of yourself, but have compassion for all of the other victims of these despicable crimes! Have faith, NEVER give up! Keep seeking information, help, solutions and DONT stand by and let this continue to happen! This needs to be the year that we all join together to bring this abomination to the attention of everyone! So, remember to talk like you don’t know what you are talking about! Get information, keep journals of your everyday encounters, get lots of pictures of the people doing things to you and any proof you can document. Search your houses for the bugs, video cameras, get the best magnets for the chips that you feel you might have and be proactive for yourselves. My advice to everyone who feels that your homes are invaded is to move and move often. This may help, no guarantees though. I have been experiencing gangstalking for a minimum of 16 years, maybe longer, just wasn’t totally aware of what was going on when it first started. I feel that if you all would seriously think hard on who would want to harm you or who might really hate you or is jealous of you or resents you for some reason, then you would come up with at least one person who could be behind this mistreatment of you. In my case it is my two idle evil older sisters, their idle evil families, my one idle evil sister’s idle evil son who is in the army, my idle evil ex husband and the many stupid, evil and idle people that these people have lied to about me, just to do anything they can to harm me. The reason I call these people idle is because they don’t have anything decent to do in their lives so they choose to be evil, in humane, indecent and cruel beyond words. I can only hope and pray that something will happen to them that they truly deserve! Keep your spirits up and react the exact opposite of what they are trying to achieve by mistreating you! I will write to you all again soon. Keep your faith in the Lord and join together to figure out how we can combat this horrific evil in our lives! You can contact me at bellaroseami@gmail.com May you all be blessed today and for all eternity!

• Margaret Foushee
        May 4, 2017 at 5:43 AM

Carolinav, you need to have your head examined because YOU don’t know what you are talking about! Maybe some of these people are not okay BUT definitely NOT all of them! So, your generalization might very well apply to you. You do not know what all of these people are encountering for you to even think it is okay to make your ridiculous comments. Have empathy and compassion for others even if it isn’t happening to you!

36. Anti-Gang Stalker
    December 28, 2015 at 2:03 AM

Hey Ms. Carolinav., they’ve just fooled you. You haven’t experience gang stalking anymore it’s because they stop. There is only two options here, its either you are one of the GANG STALKERS or just want to deny the fact that gang stalking strategy experiments through Psychological harassment is true. Even the older people aging 50 years old and up has been a victim.

There is a lot of TI’s who never even taken any drugs but they are being targeted. This is a style and the way of a gang stalkers alibi.

May God deal with you and punish you if you are one of the gang stalkers. If not then may God open your eyes to know truth.

37. Anthony
    December 28, 2015 at 7:44 AM

You sir are more confused now than you ever were. Try getting back on drugs. Perhaps them you can think on your own and stop using your programme mind. God bless you

38. Cypress
    January 2, 2016 at 1:45 PM

I read a few comments above about your son asking you strange things. I had a gift when I was younger and it turns out it has everything to do with these implants. If you are hearing voices you need to find a OTOSCOPE and look inside your ear for a small silver round object with two small wires that hook into and clamp together underneath the bottom side of the radio. These “voices” and more than likely people on this radio, it is connected to another device that looks like a oci scope. dont know the name of it but its on the VHF frequency range and can play video to the person who has them.
    (make sure you clean off ear wax, the radios are a silver color, there will be one in each ear and one will have a small antenna, batteries are a part of the device)

WHILE were on the subject, im looking for a doctor who will remove these radios out of my own ears, ive had them for three years and am now being stalked and harrassed by strangers. Ive already spent hundreds looking for a doctor who will help me but THE POLICE following me keep calling the doctors and telling them to refuse to take them out of my ear. So if anyone knows of an ENT doctor who can help or is willing to help send me an email at cypressblackout@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you! Any help would be appreciated.

39. Giovanni Peluyera
    January 9, 2016 at 9:45 PM

My name is Giovanni Peluyera if you have a Facebook welcome to add me or give me a call at anytime 908) 873-6720 or send me a email at giovannipeluyera@yahoo.com or write to me at Po Box 284 Elizabeth NJ 07202 Can anybody help me shut it off or remove it keeps hurting me give me electric shocks and the device does a whole bunch of crazy stuff is there anybody that can help me because when I try talking to people think that I’m lying or probably think that I’m crazy and no And I don’t blame them I know where the devices is locate it because I have x-rays I have one in my Brain and I also Half one in my right leg and one of my left leg can anybody help me remove it or shut it off this sounds crazy please contact me at any time this is a emergency. Thank you so much.

40. Frann
    January 12, 2016 at 9:50 PM

I need to get these out asap. I just bought neodynium metals just need to know where to place them.YES i feel for definitely they are in my ears, should i just place them also my arms where i recieved shots, though do not remember exact spot? does it matter , just as long they are on your arm area? will the magnets attract and pull the chip to it, and nullify then? i also had pap smear so i may need place there as well as i truly did not trust the lady doing it and had weird issues there as well unless that is from the other chips located higher on the body. GOD bless you all.

41. Frann
    January 12, 2016 at 9:53 PM

i almost died from an attack with these chips at only 19 years old. i am 20 now and been a target for more then several years. about the time i was 13, but chips came i’d say i don’t remember but definitely for past 2 years now or so. these people are hell bound who do this atrocity to innocent beings. i do not fear evil, but enough is enough! if i can do something about it , i will! thank you and GOD bless for the advice, i heard about the magnets elsewhere but boy am i glad to see us helping each other here! <3

42. Frann
    January 14, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Are the neodymium magnets suppose to nullify VHF transmitter chips too?? the ones the are from the ears? How long for these type roughly?

• January 14, 2016 at 12:32 PM

I do not know if it nulifies a VHF transfer? What is a VHF transfer?

• DJM
        January 28, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Hello,

A VHF transmitter stands for “Very High Frequency”. It ranges from 30 up to 328.6 MHZ.

Can you please delete my comment posted: September 5, 2015, 9:04 AM

Gravatar Image is the earth and name is DJM

• January 29, 2016 at 8:49 PM

Thanks for the information DJM. I am unable to locate the “comment” that you are referring to for removal? I will contact webmaster. What was the problem? We are here to help.

• DJM
            March 28, 2016 at 2:52 PM

It is on the 1st page of the comment section. Just scroll up and the same image of google earth with DJM is there. I am the only one with the google earth image in the comment section.

September 5, 2015, 9:04 AM is when it was posted.

Thanks.

43. franny
    February 20, 2016 at 4:50 PM

Scam artist in Central Wisconsin are using( 2-way NANO voice C.B. Type internal implants ran through telephone and high pole signal lines!)so they can say you are getting sued for a faked fixed case and for money to pay off bills or taxes not paid up so they don’t go to jail! They put them in the mouth area or face and you can hear the threats we will hurt you if you don’t amend! You can pick up the signal though a FM /AM hand held radio going through your television set at various hours! You can also feel your heart beat and the vibrations of the talking together or separately! FBI The Scammers are acting like presidential walk by car FBI during Parade! They are spying on everyone they are in everyone and in your pets even cows now VETs don’t even know this but we found this out!…..also ..so don’t say anything about your bank accounts or stuff worth money you may have! Someone is blaming Mufon ( I don’t believe that because these are really good people!) it is Scammers and thugs who are doing this! It’s the new money making game! They want to OUT SMART police FBI and our President!

44. franny
    February 20, 2016 at 5:00 PM

It has a mind reading gimic in it also so when you think you hear yourself, but they wil say I heard that and it won’t happen don’t go to the cops they will put you away and that is what we want and then your home will be ours and we will take all your money! and they track you also they are using home seller retail system, like the one were they show your the inside of a house on your TV set and they say they can hack any implant even medical ones so they can target you on your health issues also…They say we will get you one way or the other, you can also hear it when on the internet, but it is not on the internment it is sound inside the eardrum form the implant, they know where you live and what you are looking at excetra! Some guy said he was going to talk to a 2 men in Central Wisconsin and was going to set a lady up near chili on one to drive her nuts and to hold her against her will and they think it’s funny!

45. franny
    February 20, 2016 at 5:04 PM

lets sue all the makers and the country of these implants for allowing abusers for using them for ileagle use and Neglect

46. Dan
    February 20, 2016 at 5:10 PM

The military can’t stop the whole world of victims if we bombard a abuse lawyer with the information and say we will have a victims law suite if they ignore or neglect the situation of the cases! Don’t stand around yelling with signs get a lawyer and forth them to listen! OooH YEAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~!MONEY!!!

47. anonymous
    February 21, 2016 at 8:47 PM

The truth is in this video, everyone on this page should follow Dr. Steven Greer and share his work with everyone around them. https://youtu.be/oHxGQjirV-c
    Let’s make contact. If video doesn’t show look up his name in utube.

48. anon
    March 2, 2016 at 6:30 PM

can someone inbox me regarding these chips please need some information

• Paul
      June 8, 2017 at 1:52 AM

People are hearing voices in there heads because most of them have ben microchip by bad people ..these microchips are found in the cartlige of the ear they don’t come up on x-rays but I cut mine out ..these ones are called alien ear microchips ,that’s why everyone sounds crazzy

• June 30, 2017 at 7:19 AM

The three phases of the testing:

1. Preliminary scan for (RF) radio frequency emission from the Human Body.