Have you noticed that in recent weeks that every time you turn on the radio or cable news, all you hear about is EBOLA, Ebola , Ebola? Are you confused yet by the mainstream spin ? Join the club! Here are some facts that may calm your nerves, reset your mind, and basically help you to GET REAL! Half truths avail us nothing.
The trending stories on Twitter, BBC, and Social Media Networks such as Facebook are not Ebola.If this is such a critical , mass contagion, Armageddon end of the world Virus, then why are we not afraid? 85% of Americans who were polled on October 11th said Ebola was not a big deal. As a matter of fact, the only places that EBOLA is trending in headline news are Cable News sectors and alternative media. There is a good reason for this, and we hope to quickly build your road map back to sanity . The conspiracy is not what you think. First, let’s begin with a little recap, shall we?
The EBOLA VIRUS hit popular News channels on September 19th, 2014 when Eric Duncan flew from his native Liberia to Texas; five days later he began showing symptoms and visited a hospital, but was sent home. His condition worsened and he returned to the hospital on September 28th. Health officials confirmed a diagnosis of Ebola on 30 September—the first case in the United States. Duncan was the experimental drug ” brincidofovir” on October 4 , but it was too late, and by Tuesday morning, Duncan was on a ventilator and his kidneys were failing.
Duncan died on Wednesday at 7:51 a.m.
Q.How did Duncan contract the deadly virus ?
A. Health authorities haven’t said. But one fact recently revealed was that Duncan was never immediately isolated.
Viewers Quickly Notice Something That ‘Makes No Sense’ in Raw Video of Officials Loading Dallas Ebola Patient Onto Plane:THE BLAZE
According to CNN NEWS, “Since the drugs being used to treat Ebola are still experimental, it is up to each individual hospital to file the paperwork with the Food and Drug Administration for permission to get the drug from the manufacturer and use it. The hospital has declined to tell CNN when they filed for permission to the FDA to use brincidofovir. “
Two nurses who cared for Duncan contracted Ebola and were diagnosed with the virus this week. Nina Pham, 26, will be moved to the National Institutes for Health’s facility for continued care tonight, and Amber Vinson, 29, arrived at Emory University Hospital Wednesday night. Both nurses took basic precautions while treating Ebola-stricken Duncan, and there are no known details as to what might have gone wrong.
And that is their story and for now they’re sticking to it.
The CDC is a disaster.TRUE. The public sees that clearly now, and they are soon going to expect the White House to do something about it.TRUE. CDC created Ebola Virus. FALSE
Symptoms of Ebola include
- Severe headache
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal (stomach) pain
- Unexplained hemorrhage (bleeding or bruising)
Symptoms may appear anywhere from 2 to 21 days after exposure to Ebola, but the average is 8 to 10 days.
Recovery from Ebola depends on good supportive clinical care and the patient’s immune response. People who recover from Ebola infection develop antibodies that last for at least 10 years.
TRUE VS. FALSE Statements:
- TRUE: “The Ebola crisis could become the definitive humanitarian disaster of our generation,” a spokesperson for the British-based charity told AFP. It could, but it won’t!
- TRUE: Ebola is extremely infectious but not extremely contagious, and there is a difference.
- TRUE: Ebola is not an airborne illness. The most contagious diseases, such as measles or influenza, virus particles are airborne.
- TRUE: Ebola viruses is still unknown, researchers believe the most likely natural hosts are fruit bats.
- TRUE: Symptoms are generally weakness, fever, aches, diarrhea, vomiting and stomach pain. Additional experiences include rash, red eyes, chest pain, throat soreness, difficulty breathing or swallowing and bleeding (including internal).
- TRUE: Ebola’s incubation period can span from two to 21 days.
Who dropped the ball?
- TRUE: The (Center for Disease Control) CDC has been ‘wishy-washy’ regarding it’s alleged protocols for any front line defense protocols. Early on, the CDC claimed they had measures in place for all of the hospitals in regards to containing Ebola. When Duncan passed away, CDC claimed they had no protocols. The CDC’s website states “Standard, contact, and droplet precautions are recommended for management of hospitalized patients with known or suspected Ebola virus disease (EVD) (See Table below). Note that this guidance outlines only those measures that are specific for EVD; additional infection control measures might be warranted if an EVD patient has other conditions or illnesses for which other measures are indicated (e.g., tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant organisms, etc.).
- Can you make heads or tales of these so called “preventative protocols”?
- FALSE: It’s safe to to bring Ebola victims into the U.S.
- TRUE : CDC DROPS THE BALL IN August of 2014, when the CDC was asked this question regarding safety , they answered “If (EBOLA) is handled properly, no, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says. “CDC has very well-established protocols in place to ensure the safe transport and care of patients with infectious diseases back to the United States,” the agency says. “These procedures cover the entire process — from patients leaving their bedside in a foreign country to their transport to an airport and boarding a non-commercial airplane equipped with a special transport isolation unit, to their arrival at a medical facility in the United States that is appropriately equipped and staffed to handle such cases.”
So wait just a minute here, the CDC has well-established protocols? CDC states in July 2014 that “This guidance is not intended to apply to persons outside of healthcare settings.” Again, the CDC published the well-established protocols that don’t work, then later declined further comment regarding protocols, meanwhile 2 nurses came down with Ebola. Can the CDC make up there mind?
OCTOBER 18, 2014
- TRUE: World Health Organization (WHO) drops the ball on protocols. “WHO wouldn’t explain details contained in an internal document obtained by The Associated Press that said the agency fumbled early attempts to contain the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.”
- TRUE : U.S. President Barack Obama Drops the Ball on Saturday when he stated his reluctance to begin an Ebola related travel ban to the US , noting that such a ban “could make the crisis worse as people from infected regions work to avoid screenings.” Obama stated to the press on Saturday “We can’t just cut ourselves off from West Africa, where this disease is raging. Our medical experts tell us that the best way to stop this disease is to stop it at its source-before it spreads even wider and becomes even more difficult to contain. Trying to seal off an entire region of the world-if that were even possible-could actually make the situation worse. It would make it harder to move health workers and supplies back and forth. Experience shows that it could also cause people in the affected region to change their travel, to evade screening, and make the disease even harder to track.”
Interesting statement that Obama made as well when he said. “But we know how to wage this fight.”
Really, how does Obama know that we have the goods? Why didn’t the CDC get the memo? This is laughable.
- FALSE: “Ebola has been blamed for 4,546 deaths in West Africa out of at least 9,191 cases. WHO estimated that there could be 10,000 cases every week by December unless stronger measures are enacted to fight the outbreak.”
This is a tricky one. Yes there have been a few thousand deaths reported in West Africa due to Ebola. ON October 15th, the death toll was confirmed through the West African CDC , but the reported numbers are different than US Mainstream CDC numbers. Let’s just call it ‘mixed media’. I call it horse shit.
- TRUE: How many people die of the common flu in the USA every year? It is estimated that between 5% to 20% of U.S. residents get the flu, and it is estimated that more than 200,000 people are hospitalized on average for flu-related complications each year. Over a period of 30 years, between 1976 and 2006, estimates of flu-associated deaths in the United States range from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about 49,000 people annually. Question: Why isn’t the common flu considered an epidemic in the US when the casualty rate is so much higher?
- TRUE: Worldwide there are between 250,000 and 500,000 flu deaths per year. In a typical flu season, between 3 and 5 million people will have what is considered a serious case of influenza.
- TRUE: Since its emergence in 1976, there have been 2,586 cases of Ebola virus disease in humans and 1,717 deaths. While that’s a fatality rate of 66.4 per cent, or roughly two out of every three patients, influenza kills approximately 500,000 people every year. In 38 years, Ebola has killed fewer than 2,000 people. The flu? Nineteen million. Released July 2014 http://www.independent.co.uk
Table: Chronology of previous Ebola virus disease outbreaks
|Year||Country||Ebolavirus species||Cases||Deaths||Case fatality|
|2012||Democratic Republic of Congo||Bundibugyo||57||29||51%|
|2008||Democratic Republic of Congo||Zaire||32||14||44%|
|2007||Democratic Republic of Congo||Zaire||264||187||71%|
|1996||South Africa (ex-Gabon)||Zaire||1||1||100%|
|1995||Democratic Republic of Congo||Zaire||315||254||81%|
|1994||Cote d’Ivoire||Taï Forest||1||0||0%|
|1977||Democratic Republic of Congo||Zaire||1||1||100%|
|1976||Democratic Republic of Congo||Zaire||318||280||88%|
Follow the Money
- TRUE: US MILITARY DEPLOYMENT to West Africa October 18, 2014
- “The U.S. military is prepared to provide up to 3,000 troops to help deal with the Ebola crisis in West Africa.
- There are 547 U.S. troops there, primarily in Liberia though some are in Senegal, according to the Pentagon. Their assignments include building 17 treatment centers in Liberia, training local professionals in how to handle Ebola patients and conducting tests to verify diagnoses of the virus.
- U.S. forces will not treat Ebola patients directly, but medical personnel will be trained to care for and transport American servicemembers back to the USA if they contract the disease.
- All branches of the military contribute to the effort:
- •Navy “Seabees” (Construction Battalions) build the treatment centers, and Navy medical personnel conduct lab testing.
- •Army soldiers from the 101st Airborne are being sent to West Africa, and others are already on hand, performing civil engineering and logistical duties.
- •Airmen coordinate military flights in and out of the country.
- Thursday, President Obama signed an order allowing reservists to be called into active duty to support the Ebola effort. “The authorities that have been invoked will ensure the Department of Defense can properly sustain the military operations required in this effort,” Obama said in a letter to House Speaker John Boehner.
- The Pentagon said the order allows flexibility to draw on the reserve force for specialists in areas of technical engineering, communication systems, logistics, comptroller duties and religious specialties.” USA TODAY
But the part they didn’t tell us is that you don’t send in Seabees and soldiers to handle a contagion! Who do you send to handle a contagion?
- FALSE: If you read the above statements, the US Military is sending in Navy “Seabees”, Army soldiers, and Airmen. Fail! If you want to check out the chain of command for a contagion like Ebola, check out how the DOD handled Dengue Fever in The Marshal Islands.
- FALSE: Stock investors are racing to add Ebola vaccine driven Biotech Companies to there portfolios. “Ebola is a pretty rare disease” said Dr. Jim Wilson who is the executive director of Ascel Bio and director of the Ascel Bio National Infectious Disease Forecast Center. He said that in the past, more attention has been given to research on illnesses like Malaria and Cholera.
- TRUE: Headline News Read ” Lakeland Industries (LAKE), a maker of hazmat suits , soared on October 9, 2014 more than 50% due to growing Ebola fears”. Yes this was one of the US Markets headlines. The part they didn’t tell us is that the stock plummeted a few days later!
- TRUE: Airline stocks, which have been big winners this year, descended as traders worry about potential travel repercussions. American Airlines (AAL), Delta Air Lines (DAL), JetBlue(JBLU) and Southwest (LUV) all dropped more than 3%. Cruise operators Carnival (CCL)and Royal Caribbean (RCL) also lost ground since the Ebola Outbreak.
- TRUE : Ebola can be turned into bioweapon.
- TRUE: “Biological weapons are nothing like a nuclear bomb. For instance, in order to make a nuclear bomb, one would require a uranium mine, a nuclear power plant and so on,” but biological weapons are made in a small laboratory, which can be easily camouflaged. You know that there are rogue states. And here’s the thing, I can’t guarantee that some country isn’t preparing something of the nature. ” ~ Vladimir Nikiforov, Department of Infectious Diseases @ FMBA’s Institution of Advanced Training, Moscow.
Dr. Peter Walsh @Cambridge University, also warned the UK public that a terrorist could use the Ebola virus to create a dirty bomb. He fears that “large number of horrific deaths if a group manages to harness the virus as a power then explodes it as a bomb in a highly populated public area.”
According to Walsh, there are just a few labs in the world, which possess the Ebola virus, and they are extremely well-protected.
So why the worry? Walsh also believes that terrorists may risk going to South Africa to obtain the virus for bioweaponry purposes. Well it wouldn’t be the first time. If you want to freak out about Ebola,then be my guest.The threat that is right in front of us however is Monsanto’s killer GMO food chain , and weather that is being used as a weapon against it’s own citizens. (Please refer to the military document OWNING THE WEATHER BY 2025 .)
A few heads are spinning, being that the Ebola outbreak in South Africa is indeed the worst outbreak since 1976. (At least this is what we are hearing.) If this is the case, then why the hell did US health authorities ease safety restrictions on an experimental TKM-Ebola drug, which could have possibly cleared the way for its use to treat patients infected with the deadly virus? Another common question is since Ebola has been around for over 30 years, why is there no vaccine in place? According to the CDC, Ebola is drug resistant?
Look, we’ve seen Sars and Mers and tuberculosis resistant to everything in our arsenal. We have seen Food borne illnesess, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, MALARIA, Neisseria gonorrhoeae ( a sexually transmitted disease) and countless others all resistant to medication and vaccines.” So what’s the hold up and what’s the big deal?
EBOLA is a very real condition and as this article referenced, so are many other diseases and viruses that are much more prevalent in our modern world today. Put yourself at ease, because the idea of 50 % of the worlds population dying because of the Ebola Virus is not only absurd, it is simply just another fear tactic that can eventually bring out the crazy in us all. Pay attention, educate yourselves on Ebola symptoms, and don’t buy into the hype. Many of you have written TTD emails asking “If Ebola is a distraction and a False Flag, then what are we supposed to be paying attention to?” My best advice would be to pay attention to the full spectrum of the news, and eventually more will be revealed.
As one tabloid said, ” The future of infectious disease is impossible to predict, save for one certainty: in the arms race between humanity and nature, never bet against the house.”
On Thursday, Russia’s former chief medical officer, Gennady Onischenko, said that he can’t rule out the possibility that the Western African outbreak is suspicious.
Whatever that means.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dallas and Ohio Flights: http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2014/faq1017-ebola-investigation-frequently-asked-questions.html
Questions and Answers on Experimental Treatments and Vaccines for Ebola: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/qa-experimental-treatments.html
Review of Human-to-Human Transmission of Ebola Virushttp://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/human-transmission.html
Lopez has been reaching out to the public most of her adult life regarding many subject matters that revolve around government secrecies such as GMO’s, UFO Sightings, Morgellons Disease ,and Chemtrails, just to name a few. Lopez states that “The TRUTH has been DENIED us all, and in this current age of technology we now afford the right to access it once and for all.”
The Truth Denied acquired worldwide attention when Lopez made a global stance against Geoengineering (aka Chemtrails), GMO’s, Fracking , environmental health hazards, Morgellons Disease, Gang stalking and illegal government surveillance programs that are increasingly on the up rise. Roxy opens the can of worms to the secrets that the Global Government is keeping from us all.
Sub our You Tube Channel for more Breaking News Reports
Need answers to your questions? Simply add a comment below, and one of our team will get back to you. We do not SPAM you, ever.