So in part one, we walked you down the road of a tragic plane crash in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona,& no one has yet been able to figure out how not one, but TWO experienced pilots on board could hit a 5,000 foot mountain.
In part two , we identify the pilots, there families, and the company that owned the plane which is Ponderosa Aviation Inc.We also found that one of the pilots on board that fatal night was Russell Hardy, part owner of The Ponderosa with his brother Mikel Hardy, also FBO of the Safford Regional Airport.
In part 3, we are are taking a closer look at the Ponderosa Aviation. What and Who is Ponderosa Aviation?
Are you ready for this?
- If you Google the name Ponderosa Aviation, you get a number of pages to chose from, all of which have limited information on the company. My gut said there had to be more to the company, so I started to dig deeper into one of the websites…2 pages in on Google. BINGO!
- I started with this site https://www.fpds.gov/dbsight/fpdsportal?
- It opens to this, letting me know that I am having cookies placed on my computer . (nice of them, don’t you think?)
- Shows me the cookies it is adding to my computer & from the federal agency involved.
- NEXT, take a look at the flights , the costs of flights, who is on these UNSCHEDULED FLIGHTS, and most of all who is getting billed for the flights.
- Now follow the next screen shot and click VIEW, you will routed to another government page.
When you get to the next website, roll your mouse over all the states, this airline is not only in all 50 states, look at the money involved.
Here is the website address in case you got lost : http://www.doi.gov/hrm/pmanager/lr6d.html
So what does this all have to do with the plane crash on Thanksgiving Eve? The question is really, WHY did the plane crash occur, who are the players, who were the pilots and did they know to much.
Come on people! It says it right on the billing DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR. 126K for one passenger with NO ROUTING or TRACKING number, and no name of the passengers. We are also looking into the “nature” of the company, you ready for this?
Weather Surveillance, and who is picking up the millions of dollars in billing on all of these flights?
Take a wild guess. I’ll buy you a drink if you get it right.
Written by The Truth Denied Staff writer.